Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-16-2011, 05:09 PM   #31
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Re: Protect Your Webkinz Account, Never Share Your Password

View Post Originally Posted by hugged
Nice advice, but where did this come from?
A particular group a scammers has been targeting WI this week.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2011, 05:10 PM   #32
Hy hello
Webkinz :)

allycat1112 is headed for the top!allycat1112 is headed for the top!allycat1112 is headed for the top!allycat1112 is headed for the top!allycat1112 is headed for the top!allycat1112 is headed for the top!allycat1112 is headed for the top!allycat1112 is headed for the top!allycat1112 is headed for the top!allycat1112 is headed for the top!allycat1112 is headed for the top!allycat1112 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
Why would someone do that??
allycat1112 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 05:13 PM   #33
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

Er, may I ask why this is being front-paged? o3o

EDIT: nevah mind. ._. Eeep, hope that gets solved soon.

It was bound to happen, I suppose...this place is one of the best known fan sites not owned by Ganz...
lps3cheese is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 05:14 PM   #34
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

That is so true. If someone actually wanted to help you get more items, or double your kinzcash, wouldn't they just tell you? Giving away your password risks you logging on and finding every single item that's send-able gone, and all of your money spent on things you didn't want.
Craftyreader is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 05:15 PM   #35
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Protect Your Webkinz Account, Never Share Your Password

Thanx FIA for this important reminder.

It can never be enough times to be reminded to never ever give out a pet code or password. I was on here a lot this week but didn't notice anything like someone asking for those things. I would never give any personal info out.
What I don't understand & someone already mentioned it is that in the forums in WKNZ, peeps put up their WW user names & ask to be friends & also list what they have to trade or want in a trade. That's INSANE!
suzeeClick the image to open in full size.

************************************.com/halloween_clipart_images/a_red_and_black_halloween_stamp_showing_flying_vampire_bats_0515-0909-2115-3801_TN.jpg[/IMG]
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 05:17 PM   #36
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by allycat1112
Why would someone do that??
They post their scam anywhere they think Webkinz players will see it. This week their target is members of WI. We have been deleting their posts and banning their accounts, so odds are that you will never see it here, but we want you to be safe as you travel around the internet. Also, hopefully by posting this on the front page they'll decided WI members are a bad target and they'll leave us alone.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 05:17 PM   #37
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

What great advice! It has become such a big problem, it's great of to remind us.
pandapuddin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 05:18 PM   #38
e LOVE WI and

134Lavenderpony has a spectacular aura about

great advice FIA why wud ppl target WI? i change my pass every once in a while too the only person that i allow to know my pass is my mom and i will let her every once in a while play games and get money for me (she's rlly good at smoothie moves XD)

ASL
134Lavenderpony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 05:19 PM   #39
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

I'm glad their are so many wonderful Mods/Admins like you FIA to keep a safe and fun place for all ages. Thank you all for you wonderful work!
pandapuddin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 05:26 PM   #40
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

There is a particular group of scammers that has been attempting to target WI this week.
O.O
*gathers Webbies together in a corner and jumps in for comfort*
pikachukick900 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&ali ♥, be safe!!, i have a dream ♥, ifitsounds2good2btru, keep it secret!, stay safe, staywayfromscammers

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: