Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-16-2011, 04:11 PM   #21
Pokemon time!
Webkinz :)

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Protect Your Webkinz Account, Never Share Your Password

Thank you for the reminder FIA!
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2011, 04:14 PM   #22
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

THank you so much mickey26!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 04:22 PM   #23

cocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talent

Thanks for the reminder. I remember a while ago while I was in the trading room, a pug came up to me and asked me for one of my pet's secret codes. Of course I said no, but I did report him.
I also have shared my password with someone- My old best friend. But she took something very valuble from me, so I changed my password and never let her know again.
cocotruper is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 04:24 PM   #24
Gift Guru

doggierule has disabled reputation

I shared the password to my second account with my best friend because she didn't have a computer or a Webkinz and she really liked it. She played with me on it at my house and I told her she couldn't spend any KinzCash. But then she got a computer and a Webkinz, so she made her own account. Soon I discovered that she was spending KinzCash on my account, sending things to her own account that she bought with my KinzCash and trying to cover it up by playing games, doing my dailies and selling things I already had in my dock. She even sold my expensive rare mideval couch. I told my mom about it and she told my firend's mom. My friend was grounded and hasn't been allowed on Webkinz ever since.
I learned my lesson the hard way, even if she had been my best friend.
doggierule is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 04:29 PM   #25
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Great reminder FIA! Especially since Ganz has made it clear that they will not help you out at all if you give out your info to others. When it comes to the internet, BE CAREFUL!!
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 04:31 PM   #26
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Good advice! Thanks for the reminder!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 04:33 PM   #27
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
There is a particular group of scammers that has been attempting to target WI this week.
That really stinks!
Thanks again FIA.
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 04:54 PM   #28
Call Me Kayelyn
Gifted

ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!

Thanks for the reminder. I got hacked August last year because I got tricked into giving out my secret code. I know I probably sound really stupid, but they were really clever about it!
ratgirl57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 05:00 PM   #29
Gifted
Kippyling has a spectacular aura aboutKippyling has a spectacular aura about

I think that Ganz should also make it a policy then to not ask for the password on the account as well. I had a problem with my account a couple of weeks ago and when I called Ganz, they asked for my password. I gave it to them and immediately changed it, but that did not make me feel comfortable at all. I questioned the person and they told me they had to have it. I really did not believe that, but ended up giving it to them anyway. What do you do????
Kippyling is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 05:03 PM   #30

hugged has disabled reputation

Nice advice, but where did this come from?
hugged is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&ali ♥, be safe!!, i have a dream ♥, ifitsounds2good2btru, keep it secret!, stay safe, staywayfromscammers

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: