Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-16-2011, 03:42 PM   #11
Hollyshine

Wink Re: Protect Your Webkinz Account, Never Share Your Password

Thanks FIA for the reminder. I constantly change my password (once a month or once every 2 months) to make sure that if anyone somehow figured it out, they no longer will.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2011, 03:52 PM   #12
Rye
Webkinz :)
Rye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joy
Rye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joy

Default Re: Protect Your Webkinz Account, Never Share Your Password

Absolutely. No way would I let some stranger into my account. I even change my password once in awhile for good measure.
Rye is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 03:53 PM   #13
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Thanks for the warning. I won't even accapt a FR from just anyone, though I have been asked in the clubhouse and tournament area.

And I think Ganz should do something about the trade requesst going on in the WKN forum. I see people asking for and offering things and I think this is a dangerous practice.
marnabear is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 03:54 PM   #14
☣Retired☣ TTNB!;0

KINGBRANFLAKES is a splendid one to beholdKINGBRANFLAKES is a splendid one to beholdKINGBRANFLAKES is a splendid one to beholdKINGBRANFLAKES is a splendid one to behold

I want to add to that by saying to never give your secret code to anyone either. They can change your password and know what your username is too(not telling how). Unless you have a code with you, you can always change your password back but there will be some king of “tug of war” with that. I don't know if there's some sort of way to cancel that code from accesing your account, but I'd do that.
KINGBRANFLAKES is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 03:55 PM   #15
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by KINGBRANFLAKES
I want to add to that by saying to never give your secret code to anyone either. They can change your password and know what your username is too(not telling how). Unless you have a code with you, you can always change your password back but there will be some king of “tug of war” with that. I don't know if there's some sort of way to cancel that code from accesing your account, but I'd do that.
Very good advice.
marnabear is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 04:02 PM   #16
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

Very good advice. I'm just confused as to why'd you post that NOW.
pikachukick900 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 04:05 PM   #17
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by pikachukick900
Very good advice. I'm just confused as to why'd you post that NOW.
There is a particular group of scammers that has been attempting to target WI this week.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 04:06 PM   #18
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

Great advice FIA!! Thanks so much for the important reminder!!
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 04:08 PM   #19
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Great Reminder. They can't get into an account with just a username though. Can they?
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 04:11 PM   #20
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by extravaGANZa
Great Reminder. They can't get into an account with just a username though. Can they?

They need either your password or a secret code.
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&ali ♥, be safe!!, i have a dream ♥, ifitsounds2good2btru, keep it secret!, stay safe, staywayfromscammers

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: