Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-16-2011, 03:03 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Protect Your Webkinz Account, Never Share Your Password

A new front page story has been added:

Protect Your Webkinz Account, Never Share Your Password

Click the image to open in full size.What would you do if a total stranger came up to you and asked for the keys to your house? You wouldn't give them to him, right? What if he said something like, "I see that you have a Playstation 3. If you give me the keys to your house, and promise to stay away for 24 hours, I'll give you ten more," would you do it then? Of course not!

When it comes to your Webkinz World account, your Username and your Password are just like the keys to your house. They give you access to Webkinz World, and they protect all of the virtual items you have earned while playing Webkinz. Giving them to anyone, especially to someone you don't know, is like inviting that person to come in and steal from you.

Unfortuantely, there are players out there in Webkinz World who will claim all sorts of things in order to get your logon information. They may promise to give you tons of KinzCash, they may say they can duplicate some of your most vaulable items, they may even promise to enter you in a fantastic contest. Of course, the scammers will always try to tell you that everything is 100% safe, maybe even pretending to be someone who has successfully used the site.

Remember, if you hear something that sounds to good to be true, it probably is. Never hand your Webkinz World password over to anyone, no matter what they tell you.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2011, 03:05 PM   #2
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Protect Your Webkinz World Account. Never Share Your Password.

Great advice!

Thank you for the reminder!!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 03:09 PM   #3
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

The best advice ever!!!!!!
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 03:09 PM   #4
dude this is SICK
Webkinz :)

onlychild1999 is a creator of wonder
onlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonder

Thanks for the reminder!
onlychild1999 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 03:10 PM   #5
Everybodyy

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

Default Re: Protect Your Webkinz Account, Never Share Your Password

Good advice! Thanks for reminding everyone!
webbieluver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 03:14 PM   #6
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

Thanks so much for the reminder FIA.
doggoneit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 03:23 PM   #7
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

This is an important advice!
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 03:26 PM   #8

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

Thanks for the reminder!
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 03:34 PM   #9
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

thanks for the reminder.

I saw the tinkerpup picture and I was hoping there was some free way to obtain a tinkerpup.....maybe another day. lol
wikylo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 03:35 PM   #10
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

I wonder if this has become a bigger problem now that Ganz made most new trophies non-kinzpostable. I know I stink at getting any of the new trophies, but I'd never let anyone have my password so that they could try.
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&ali ♥, be safe!!, i have a dream ♥, ifitsounds2good2btru, keep it secret!, stay safe, staywayfromscammers

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: