Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-23-2010, 11:57 AM   #61
allthatshimmerz
Webkinz :)

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

Default Re: Problems in Webkinz Soccer Challenge Activity

View Post Originally Posted by Linnae

1 goal nothing
2 goal nothing
3 goal nothing
4 goal 20 kc
5 goal 50kc? (did't win 5).
I just played on 7 US accounts and this is what I got. Not worth my time. Way to ruin a fantastic game, Ganz!!
allthatshimmerz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2010, 11:58 AM   #62

CMV_W is on a distinguished road

We are mountain standard so thought maybe location may have something to do with it. I only could just play now. Well, hopefully the west coasters have better luck. For me it behaved fine so maybe it would have worked if I could have scored 3 goals. Good luck everyone still to play.
CMV_W is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 11:59 AM   #63
Diabetes Awareness!
Gift Guru

CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!

I called Ganz about the issue. They told me the bug had been reported to the troubleshooting dept. They told me that it would be fixed before they aired the game again. I asked if that meant we were out of luck when it came to the prizes for this time. She said, "yes, sorry about that. " Hmpf!
CherylSeptember is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 12:00 PM   #64

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Linnae
I think the program is having a doubled up problem.

Normally:
1 goal 20kc
2 goal 50kc?
3 goals prize
4 goals prize + kc
5 goals price + more kc

today
1 goal nothing I got 20KC
2 goal nothing I got 50KC
3 goal nothing can't comment
4 goal 20 kc I got 50KC no prize
5 goal 50kc? (anyone know). can't comment, was trying the "reverse"
goals to see if by some weird coincidence
worked backwards - no such luck!!!

flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 12:01 PM   #65
Coelha27

Wznati327 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default [langtitle=pt]Re: Problems in Webkinz Soccer Challenge Activity[/langtitle]

[lang=pt]Na minha outra conta fiz 4 gols e só ganhei 20 kinzcash era para eu ganhar 20 e mais um premio, cadê o meu premio?[/lang]
Wznati327 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 12:02 PM   #66

Hollister Co. is an unknown quantity at this point

Webkinz soccer challenge doesn't even show up in my activity's!
Hollister Co. is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 12:05 PM   #67

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

I just played and after getting three goals, it closed the game with no prize. I then played it on 3 other accounts and made sure to get no more than 2 goals in hopes of getting the $50 cash. Once I hit 2 goals, I kicked it straight to her or purposefully kicked it out the side of the net. It did say that I earned the 50 cash each time. I forgot to check my cash going in to see if it did give it to me. I hated to purposefully miss, but figured $50 was better than nothing and getting closed out with the third goal again.

Hollister,
It was an hourly event between 12 and 1 instead of the daily event like it was in the past.
Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 12:05 PM   #68
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by Hollister Co.
Webkinz soccer challenge doesn't even show up in my activity's!
It was in the HOURLY list, at noon, not in the daily activities.

Yeah, same as in my Asian and European time accounts, no prize or kinzcash for 3 goals. I waited until almost the end of the hour, hoping it might get fixed. Nope.

BERT_X is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 12:22 PM   #69
Unregistered

Angry Re: Problems in Webkinz Soccer Challenge Activity

No they did not fix it for the American accounts either. I got nothing for getting 3 goals.
Old 07-23-2010, 12:37 PM   #70
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by CherylSeptember
I called Ganz about the issue. They told me the bug had been reported to the troubleshooting dept. They told me that it would be fixed before they aired the game again. I asked if that meant we were out of luck when it came to the prizes for this time. She said, "yes, sorry about that. " Hmpf!
What a total bummer!!! I was only able to get in one account, which was a good thing since it isn't working properly, but I kicked an almost perfect game!!!
I agree with Cheryl .......................... hmmmffff!!

~peace~

Click the image to open in full size.
peace1430 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: