Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-22-2010, 10:33 PM   #11
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

Default Re: Problems in Webkinz Soccer Challenge Activity

Thanks for the info,i hope it gets fixed,we love the prizes!
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2010, 10:56 PM   #12
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Hopefully it gets fixed soon. LOL I never really been good at the game.
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:12 PM   #13
plw120, 728lisa
Gifted

728lisa has a spectacular aura about728lisa has a spectacular aura about

Should we consider the possibility that with the end of the FIFA World Cup licensing rights have changed and we will get something other than the jerseys, shorts, etc and that is why the programming is off? Has anyone seen anything that says the prizes are the same?
728lisa is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:25 PM   #14
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

I'm w Lisa.. I think the prizes were a one time thing along w the World Cup so now the Soccer Challenge is just a KC game as an hourly event once in a while... I believe the jerseys, shorts, etc are retired since the WC is over.
calabelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:58 PM   #15
h92
Webkinz :)

h92 is on a distinguished road

Although I can see why some may think the prizes will not return, I think that would be a shame. Without the possibility of a prize, the game is not as appealing. Personally, I am hoping that the prizes return and this is only a glitch.
h92 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 12:20 AM   #16
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

Frankly, I wouldn't waste my time playing soccer as a Daily Event if the prize for 4 goals was only $50!! Used to be that I couldn't wait to play Soccer Challenge every day because of the great prizes! Take away the prizes and you take away the best part of the game!

I really hope this is a temporary glitch, but I have a horrible feeling that they've deliberately restructured the game and won't be awarding any more of the soccer prizes because the World Cup is over. Ganz has a horrible track record of making decisions that are consistently detrimental to their customers!!

allthatshimmerz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 12:23 AM   #17
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I am positive it is a glitch. I have 2 Asian accounts and on the first account I got 2 goals and was awarded Kinzcash; on the second account I got 3 goals and was awarded NOTHING!! There wasn't even a pop-up.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 12:37 AM   #18
prissypie is a jewel in the roughprissypie is a jewel in the rough

I played and didn't get a pop up either but there was a shirt in my dock. I don't think that it was there before but I can't be 100% sure. Check your docks and see if it just put it there. We all know how that happens sometimes. LOL!
prissypie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 01:03 AM   #19
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

ARGH! I despise that game and if there aren't prizes I don't think I can bring myself to face that bouncy marsupial one more time
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 06:07 AM   #20
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

Just played on my European account and still glitched (sigh!). I got 3 goals and no pop-up at all. Nothing new in my dock either.
jms40 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: