Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-22-2010, 09:42 PM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Problems in Webkinz Soccer Challenge Activity *UPDATE*

A new front page story has been added:

Problems in Webkinz Soccer Challenge Activity *UPDATE*

Originally Submitted by COWS4YOU on Thu, 07/22/2010 - 10:30pm. ET.

Webkinz Members are all excited to see this in Friday's Today's Activiites:

Click the image to open in full size.
Problem is that prizes are not being awarded as they should be. Members who get 3 goals say that the game closes without awarding any prize; Four goals earned this instead of 1 prize + 20 KinzCash
Click the image to open in full size.
Hopefully this problem will be fixed for the European and North American Accounts and everyone gets the prizes they are supposed to get. UPDATE: The event was broken in all zones.

UPDATE (July 25th): The event was broken in all zones.

UPDATE (July 27th): The event was broken for Asian & European accounts at 3pm KT.

Thank you to WI member Zeb for testing the game and recording these results:
  • 5 Goals - Server Error message (no KC or Prize)
  • 4 Goals - 20kc (no Prize)
  • 3 Goals - Game exit with no message (no KC or Prize)
  • 2 Goals - 50 kc (no Prize)
  • 1 Goal - 20kc (no Prize)
Other members are reporting getting the exact same results on their accounts.

UPDATE (July 28th): The event is working on American accounts at 3pm KT!
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2010, 09:43 PM   #2
Spike <3
Webkinz :)

wormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guide

Default Re: Problems in Webkinz Soccer Challenge Activity

Good to know
Old 07-22-2010, 09:47 PM   #3
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

I am sorry that others also had this problem with the Soccer Challenge (it worked so well for a month - wonder why it went bonkers now?!?) but glad that I am not alone in having it not work. I hope that Ganz will get it fixed before the other time zones hit but since it will hit European accounts before Ganz opens (for the problem to be reported), I don't have high hopes for that time zone.
jms40 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 09:49 PM   #4
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

I just had that happen to me. I was so disappointed.
Thank you for posting this, I didn't realize I wasn't the only one.
DakotaKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 09:50 PM   #5
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the head's up!

I'm looking forward to the activity and hope it's fixed. Started out not liking it much but grew to enjoy it.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 09:53 PM   #6
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Thanks COWS4YOU!

I love that soccer game, got 3 goals and was so pleased until.... nothing.... the game just closed without awarding me anything, not even a bit of kc.
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 09:56 PM   #7
ohiomommyquilter

mamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud of

I just had it happen in my account, bummer that I didn't get anything. Hopefully they'll have it fixed by morning.
mamaquilts is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 10:04 PM   #8
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

On one of my Asian accounts, the screen just froze at "Game Over". On the other, I should have gotten 1 prize + 20, but instead it just said I'd won "[k20" -- not even the [k50 shown in the glitz announcement.
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 10:06 PM   #9
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

Aw, too bad Hopefully it will get fixed soon!
nmk6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 10:13 PM   #10
I love cheesecake

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

thx for the heads up!
bluecheeky000 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: