Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-23-2009, 01:01 PM   #61
Lyonesse
Webkinz :)

Cardamom will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Problems logging into Webkinz World

In order to change browsers you will need to have more than one installed on your computer. Firefox is very easy to find, via any search engine, and then you download it. I think the current download also imports all of your bookmarks or favorites from whatever browser you are using now. There are many good browsers on the internet. Some do different things better than others. To switch browsers you need only click on the icon for the new browser to open it, then find the page you want.
Cardamom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2009, 02:41 PM   #62

cfent57 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Cardamom
In order to change browsers you will need to have more than one installed on your computer. Firefox is very easy to find, via any search engine, and then you download it. I think the current download also imports all of your bookmarks or favorites from whatever browser you are using now. There are many good browsers on the internet. Some do different things better than others. To switch browsers you need only click on the icon for the new browser to open it, then find the page you want.
Thanks I will try that....

I can get on webkinz now I just wanted to know for the next time....
cfent57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 04:39 PM   #63
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Just got a new Acer 13.6 netbook and could not get on, tried my desk top, could not get on. Thought it was just the netbook. They say I should be able to see the whole screen with this 13.6 1366X768 screen. Keeping my fingers crossed!
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 08:15 PM   #64
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Just a heads up for die hard webkinz users....The Acer netbook with the 11.6 inch screen has enought lines to show all of webkinz, it is awesome! Just wanted to let you all know.
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 08:37 PM   #65
raw1968 is just really niceraw1968 is just really nice

Ganz needs to fix problems first and then worry about adding new things; these problems are becoming too many and happening too often.
raw1968 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 09:30 AM   #66

Smile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonder

Thanks for the info!
-smile=]
Smile is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 06:36 PM   #67
Lyonesse

Cardamom will become famous soon enough

Thank you so much for this info. I have been looking for a netbook, but am wary, because so many don't support Adobe Flash Player. I am still waiting for Apple to allow me to get a version of Flash Player on my iPod so I can use it for webkinz.

THANK YOU!
Cardamom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 06:38 PM   #68
Banned
chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!

oh no!! not another log in gltich a glitch happens to me where i have to log in a number of times to even get on WW
chipmunk2 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 06:56 PM   #69
Unregistered

Angry Re: Problems logging into Webkinz World

It still doesn't work.
Old 10-08-2009, 04:24 PM   #70
15loulou

Angry Re: Problems logging into Webkinz World

that has happen to me every time i go to my grandmas and poppies house

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: