Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2009, 04:44 PM   #81
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

Default Re: Prize Klaw Game Coming to Webkinz World

Awesome! Do you think it will be like the Wheel of Yum, showing up 2 or 3 times a week?
ImTara55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2009, 04:45 PM   #82
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Amneris
I won a Zingoz Bounce Ball! It went into the furniture section of my dock. It goes in your pet's room and bounces when you click on it.
View Post Originally Posted by GeegeJoe
I got something other than kinz cash and w-shop items!

Here's a picture!

Attachment 196523
Cool prizes, congratulations!
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 04:46 PM   #83
1collector
Gifted

wkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

ok so i think i have this all figured out.
If you go all the way to the left just a little before the drop box you will get a capsule every time. (i havnt missed when going right there)
yellow=kinzcash
red=wshop
green= other items
wkwcollecter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 04:46 PM   #84
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by wkwcollecter
Click the image to open in full size.
Cool prize, congratulations!
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 04:46 PM   #85
Webkinz :)

WHHS2002 is a jewel in the roughWHHS2002 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by wkwcollecter
Your so lucky if people are right the green ones give you a new items. What color did you pick? I pick red and got a boring wshop item lol.
WHHS2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 04:48 PM   #86
1collector
Gifted

wkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

you dont get to choose the color you get. Its random
Old 12-01-2009, 04:48 PM   #87
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Aww, I'm so sorry, Dragonbird! My friend just called me (she has an asian account) to tell me about her prize of...drum roll...an amazing prize of 10, not nine, not eleven, count 'em ten! Kinz Cash! What a disppointment this is for us all, except for the one piece of nice clothing in there. Hmm...I sense a FUNstration coming along...
samoyeds43 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 04:49 PM   #88
countryboy12

janibabes will become famous soon enough

janibabes is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 04:51 PM   #89

lilly4150 is a splendid one to beholdlilly4150 is a splendid one to beholdlilly4150 is a splendid one to beholdlilly4150 is a splendid one to behold

I am excited- too bad we only get money and W shop prizes right now though- hopefully they add some new prizes!

Opps- never mind- they do have other prizes- my bad-
lilly4150 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 04:51 PM   #90
1collector
Gifted

Donation Award 

if you drop the claw here i get a prize every time

Tags
1 topazpoppy waz here!, bow2webkinz waz here!, collielollie26 was here!, i hate the prize klaw, kaw is my master, kc + wshop...dumb prizes., kevinelevin was here!, prize klaw is awful!, prize klaw is hard!, ugh!!!!!, wish for a prize

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: