Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-07-2009, 09:20 PM   #331
Webkinz :)

PolkadotsNPlaid is just really nicePolkadotsNPlaid is just really nice

Talking Re: Prize Klaw Game Coming to Webkinz World *UPDATE*

I just won the lunar toy last hour...looks pretty cool

Click the image to open in full size.
PolkadotsNPlaid is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2009, 09:40 PM   #332
Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Prize Klaw Game Coming to Webkinz World *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by hiphopten
Up in euro in 2 minutes!!
Hey, Hip hop, how are you!

The game is on again tomorrow at 6 PM ( 4 am Asian, for anyone crazy enough to set their alarm!)!

Busymom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:41 PM   #333
cootie46

colliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wonder

I finally got a poncho plush and a bowling shirt and $200.00 KC last hour. First time I have gotten anything. Hope this well happen next time I get to play.
colliegal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:59 PM   #334
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I'm just thrilled-I got the bouncy ball and dd got the poncho plushie! I bummed out of three other accounts (two were mine one was DS's)

Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 07:44 AM   #335

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

I did it on 6 accounts--didn't grab a ball on one, and got KinzCash ranging from 25-100 on the remaining 5.

The Prize Claw hates me!
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:53 AM   #336
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Has anyone come up with any theroy on the Klaw? I have read alot and all I have seen is to definatlly go to the firm grip and if you come up with nothing then forget it? I like the idea of this game but if you come up empty I wish we could try again until we get something or at least make the time longer. Love this idea thou thanks ganz
stylede is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:59 AM   #337
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by stylede
Has anyone come up with any theroy on the Klaw? I have read alot and all I have seen is to definatlly go to the firm grip and if you come up with nothing then forget it? I like the idea of this game but if you come up empty I wish we could try again until we get something or at least make the time longer. Love this idea thou thanks ganz
I go 3/4 all the way to the left-to right above that green ball and then let go-I have not always picked up a ball, but every ball I have picked up is a green one...
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:04 AM   #338
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I go 3/4 all the way to the left-to right above that green ball and then let go-I have not always picked up a ball, but every ball I have picked up is a green one...
Thanks for the advice I will try that out tonight on my deluxe at 6:00
stylede is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 02:42 PM   #339
picone99

Angry Re: Prize Klaw Game Coming to Webkinz World *UPDATE*

When do you think the prize claw will be an activity again??? please make it soon ALL DAY :*(
Old 12-17-2009, 07:43 PM   #340

twinkletoez is on a distinguished road

I have played this game alomst every time it has been available (I have 3 accounts 2 deluxe). And until today I have gotten NOTHING. Finally today I got the claw to the shute with a green ball and got a Lunar lugbotz toy. Naw comes empty and I don't have time to try again or the program runs too slow to get the ball to the shute. I am happy it seems the KLAW progam seems o be running at a good speed. But 30 sec to play... Come on Ganz There is no way my children can play this and win> I got 1 out of about 12 tries.
twinkletoez is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
1 topazpoppy waz here!, bow2webkinz waz here!, collielollie26 was here!, i hate the prize klaw, kaw is my master, kc + wshop...dumb prizes., kevinelevin was here!, prize klaw is awful!, prize klaw is hard!, ugh!!!!!, wish for a prize

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: