Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-06-2009, 09:25 PM   #321
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

Default Re: Prize Klaw Game Coming to Webkinz World *UPDATE*

I can only seem to make one pass to get it. If I dont come up with anything my claw is two slow to do a second try.

I have 3 bowling shirts and one of the plush I have 6 accounts and still didnt' get much trying them all some kinzcash and lots if missing
littlex3red is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2009, 06:57 AM   #322
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Basically look at it this way: if your prize Klaw comes up empty on your first attempt you might as well just "X" out of the game.

My family has played this 'game' 5 times now and we've only won once - 63KC. Hardly worth the hype.
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 07:35 AM   #323
Banned

ginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud of

Four tries and not one prize.I don't think that's fair.I went all the way to the left,and in the middle and still came up empty . Not enough time for a second try. I don't think this was worth staying up late for .

I see people saying that people with bigger accts get more prizes thats not true I have 3 very large accts and i hardly ever get anything very good on adoptions or on the wheels.I just posted that i have not gotten anything in three tries on this prize claw game and still have not one the big prizes on many of the games.I sem to mostly get 1000 point coins on Adptions.And when I say large accts I have almost 300 pets on two and almost 200 on the third.I have all the extras too,like charms and caring valley,and figures and I don't get much more than anyone else.I trade for most of my stuff in the trade rooms.

Last edited by ginger3166; 12-07-2009 at 07:35 AM..
ginger3166 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 07:36 AM   #324
Webkinz :)

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

I have to agree, it does seem to have gotten more difficult. I monitor accounts for several of my nieces and nephews as well as my own, and the first time it appeared I got 6 of 7 prizes. I have not gotten anything since--it always drops the ball, even if I'm all the way over to the left.

Ginger, I do not have accounts nearly as large as yours, but it does seem as though the division of prizes is haphazard. I have been trying for more than a year to get the last star for my fairy council throne. I finally became a deluxe member in October and so far on the prize wheels or prize machine have gotten hats, KinzCash, or food--none of the wonderful prizes people rave about. In the Zum hunt I get Lazy Zums or candy. I keep hoping, but I can only imagine how frustrating it is for children.

Last edited by Phoebe's Mom; 12-07-2009 at 07:41 AM.. Reason: Additions
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 02:33 PM   #325
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

OK, I have a question about the prize claw: I played it onc and managed three plays in the 30 second time limit coming up empty. But, I haven't seen the prize claw again since that one time. Did webkinz decide against this idea or is it just one play only and never again? It's not listed on my today's activities page or on the games section.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 02:38 PM   #326
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
OK, I have a question about the prize claw: I played it onc and managed three plays in the 30 second time limit coming up empty. But, I haven't seen the prize claw again since that one time. Did webkinz decide against this idea or is it just one play only and never again? It's not listed on my today's activities page or on the games section.

It was under the Deluxe activites on December 4th and 6th.

It is today for everyone from 8-9pm Kinztime!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 02:53 PM   #327
yournotme
Gift Guru

yournotme is a WI addict!
yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

We've won one lunar prize, 3 w-shop fire trucks and kinz cash. Hopefully homework will be done in time for me to log on to try again tonite. I want that little poncho doll.
yournotme is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 02:57 PM   #328

hiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Up in euro in 2 minutes!!
hiphopten is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:51 PM   #329
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the updates on this exciting game Good luck everyone !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 04:55 PM   #330
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal

It was under the Deluxe activites on December 4th and 6th.

It is today for everyone from 8-9pm Kinztime!
Thanks for the info,
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
1 topazpoppy waz here!, bow2webkinz waz here!, collielollie26 was here!, i hate the prize klaw, kaw is my master, kc + wshop...dumb prizes., kevinelevin was here!, prize klaw is awful!, prize klaw is hard!, ugh!!!!!, wish for a prize

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: