Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-03-2009, 12:50 PM   #311
I'm Alive!
Webkinz :)

robinbin777 is just really nicerobinbin777 is just really nice

Default Re: Prize Klaw Game Coming to Webkinz World *UPDATE*

The game's controls are waaay too sluggish.
I really want that bouncy ball!

robinbin777
robinbin777 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2009, 02:06 PM   #312
balletrockstar85
Gifted

balletrockstar is just really niceballetrockstar is just really nice

I like the Klaw game, but I didn't figure it out until after I didn't get anything on my main account. My roommate helped me out for the rest of it (make it go all the way over to the firm grip but not past where the bar ends) and I got a bowling shirt and 100kc. Hopefully they'll have it up more often, and maybe make the time limit a little bit longer or make the klaw slide over faster. After I won something I really liked it lol.
balletrockstar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 04:47 PM   #313

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Angry Re: Prize Klaw Game Coming to Webkinz World *UPDATE*

The Klaw worked for us the first day, then today we got to have a chance on our deluxe accounts and both of them said that we had already had our turn - eeek no we didn't. Has anyone else had the same problem?
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 10:06 PM   #314
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by lindsay2116
Hey i know what u mean i think u r right i Am seeing this 2 my friend has like 150 pets and she is always getting cool stuff were i only hav 30 am not getting cool stuff so u r not alone i think its all about how much u drop with ganz which is sad cuz not everbody can afford alot of webkinz and the deluxe and estore stuff .
The number of pets you have does not make any difference. I have a lot of pets and have won only kinzcash and toys with the claw.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 03:59 PM   #315
Do, or Do Not.

Stayontarget has a spectacular aura about

Ugh! I missed it!
Stayontarget is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 06:42 PM   #316
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Stayontarget
Ugh! I missed it!
I'm sorry you missed it, but I must say, you probably didn't miss much!!! It is very difficult. I did it and missed the first grab, and then on the second had a green one, yippee, great prize and oops just as I was to release it in the chute, the time ran out I am probably more frustrated at missing out by a second or two than if I hadn't played at all.
I hope you get to do it next time and I wish you good luck!!!! CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 07:01 PM   #317
upside down is an M
Gifted

Fringe has a reputation beyond reputeFringe has a reputation beyond reputeFringe has a reputation beyond reputeFringe has a reputation beyond reputeFringe has a reputation beyond repute

I never get anything in the prize klaw im starting to wonder if it's rigged :/
Fringe is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 07:24 PM   #318
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber

tried an experiment on first acct let the claw go to the end without picking up anything
it took 26 seconds

guess i'll never play
kandym is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 07:32 PM   #319
GemaL oves Wacky!

GemaL is a name known to allGemaL is a name known to allGemaL is a name known to all

Donation Award 

Looks like we'll have another chance to try this tomorrow, according to the preview in the "Daily Events" section..."Don't forget to grab your chance with the Prize Klaw tomorrow."
GemaL is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 08:31 PM   #320
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber

my computer must be too slow to do it.

cute idea though
kandym is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
1 topazpoppy waz here!, bow2webkinz waz here!, collielollie26 was here!, i hate the prize klaw, kaw is my master, kc + wshop...dumb prizes., kevinelevin was here!, prize klaw is awful!, prize klaw is hard!, ugh!!!!!, wish for a prize

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: