Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2009, 09:55 PM   #301
batgirl2021
Webkinz :)

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

Default Re: Prize Klaw Game Coming to Webkinz World *UPDATE*

What a great game idea! Everyone loves "the claw". I won a teddy bear and hope to get some of the cool new prizes too! Thanks WW!
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2009, 11:00 PM   #302
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber

well tried on all ten accounts, but my computer seems to be too slow, so i never make it to the chute

cute idea though
kandym is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:23 PM   #303
RthuEndra
Gifted

RthuEndra is just really niceRthuEndra is just really nice

I did not enjoy that Prize Claw game! It was insanely difficult! The claw moves soooo slow that your time is basically up when after you miss a prize ball!
RthuEndra is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 12:52 AM   #304
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

After doing 11 accounts..just seems to me that you have a time zone included..no matter where you drop the claw....did 4 accounts back to back and dropped the claw in different positions..did not pick up a capsule. not for sure...just a thought!! Also did a couple of accounts close together and found red capsules on both...Thinking this may be like the Forest.
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 06:34 AM   #305

mckgirlz is on a distinguished road

Welp, I'm no good at the Claw in real life and I'm no good at the Klaw in WW, lol!!!

Hope I have better luck next time.
mckgirlz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 07:11 AM   #306

1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!
1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!

Wow! Out of four accounts we finally won a prize! We won Poncho the stuffed Chihuahua
Boy, was this game tough though. We finally figured out that if you move the crane almost to the chute your grip strength was higher and it finally grabbed a capsule. You basically only get one try though because the time runs out TOO Quickly! I wish they would put the crane into the daily activities section so we could get more chances.
1webkinzfan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 07:21 AM   #307

soccerwebie2233 is an unknown quantity at this point

this is very cool! 2 bad i didnt go on yesterday cuz i had other things. they always come up with something new for us lovers. this idea is awesome and gona ne popular!!

soccerwebie2233 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 12:33 PM   #308
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

I don't even see the Klaw game today. Am I the only one? I have an ad on the front page but no game, not in daily activities ,nor arcade. Guess I'll have to clear cache and try again.
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 12:38 PM   #309
KnittinKitten
Gifted

Princess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by robertcleveland
I don't even see the Klaw game today. Am I the only one? I have an ad on the front page but no game, not in daily activities ,nor arcade. Guess I'll have to clear cache and try again.
It was on yesterday. Sorry if you missed it. I got 50 kc on one account and nothing on the other. I went over to the left, but the claw didn't pick anything up. I tried again and ALMOST made it to the chute before time ran out. I think if you are in the process of getting the ball to the chute you shouldn't run out of time. They didn't ask me, though.

My daughter got a toy bulldozer. She wasn't too excited about the Klaw game after that.
Princess18 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 12:44 PM   #310
ted
Ho-Ho-Ho

ted has a spectacular aura aboutted has a spectacular aura about

this klaw is AWESOME!
ted is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
1 topazpoppy waz here!, bow2webkinz waz here!, collielollie26 was here!, i hate the prize klaw, kaw is my master, kc + wshop...dumb prizes., kevinelevin was here!, prize klaw is awful!, prize klaw is hard!, ugh!!!!!, wish for a prize

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: