Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2009, 05:24 PM   #281
CallMeSavannah
Webkinz :)

DragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Prize Klaw Game Coming to Webkinz World *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Fred
I am getting somewhat exasperated.
Did the new game today on 10 accounts (5 which are deluxe but under 1 roof) with the following distribution:
3 - petty money (50)
1 - more money (200)
4 - petty gifts (markers, baseball, baseball glove, soccer ball)
1 - perfectly aimed at the center of the chute that bounced off
1 - arm came back empty 3 times (ran out of time)

I do get the feeling that some accounts are more privileged than others. The kids got all excited about Webkinz Care pets. The best gift they ever gotten, either on adoption or playing on the care machine was a 'care' chocolate bar. The rest were petty sums of money, mostly less than 50 or petty W Shop common items.

We keep seeing pictures of GREAT Webkinz Care gifts. We see GREAT prizes on new games. We see great additional adoption prizes, but we seem to get none of those. Which makes me assume that:
In order to get great additional adoption gifts you have to have MANY pets on your account.
In order to get great 'care' gifts you need to adopt many of those special pets.

I wonder if anybody else have notice similar trends.
Well I know the Wcares thing is not true, on my first and only Wcares I got a sparkling silver dress. As for the capsules.... Zilch. Dx
DragonGrrl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2009, 05:30 PM   #282
Love
Gifted

taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!

Hmm , mine bounced off the chute and by that point I only had about 10 seconds left, not enough time to get anything else.

Congrats though to those who got gifts
taytertots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 05:30 PM   #283

dspat is an unknown quantity at this point

Out of 3 tries i got, 50 kinz cash, cow bank, and a zingoz out of the box (both W shop). ):
dspat is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 05:44 PM   #284
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

I got the ball, and i got money in my other account.
wyatt061 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 05:49 PM   #285

lovesmytwodogs is on a distinguished road

omg I am so mad! they wont let me play cause it already said I did it even when I didn't play it yet!
lovesmytwodogs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 06:01 PM   #286
GemaL oves Wacky!

GemaL is a name known to allGemaL is a name known to allGemaL is a name known to all

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by TexasAnne
Hmmm, I wonder if the best prizes are in the light grip area???
Not sure, but I really don't think so. I got my green capsule/Zingoz bounce ball all the way to the left with a firm grip.

Good luck all!
GemaL is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 06:38 PM   #287
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I got a Jumping Frog (W-Shop) with a red capsule. But hey! At least I got something! I'm putting it under the tree in my Christmas room!
AuntMary57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 06:44 PM   #288
jdodo

dodo is a jewel in the roughdodo is a jewel in the rough

I just tried to play it and it said that I already had a turn when I didn't Claw games are my fav too (
dodo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 07:40 PM   #289
xeroni

Xeroni will become famous soon enough

The start button was not responding and after several attempts, I too received the message that I had had my turn for the day. I guess I will try again tommorrow.
Xeroni is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 07:55 PM   #290
NDmaria

NDmaria has a spectacular aura about

Great idea to have the Klaw. However, I must really stink at this! Boo hoo. I tried the Klaw 10 times using all of my families accounts, and I won twice! Are other people having bad luck too? Despite my lack of prowess, I love the prizes! I won the Lugbots toy and a baseball glove. I am hoping to win the bowling shirt next time. Good luck to everyone!

Does anyone know how often we'll be able to use the Prize Klaw? I am thinking it will probably be a "once in a while" type of activity, kind of like the Big Button of Kinzcash. That's just a hunch. Has Ganz released any more info about this activity?

Last edited by NDmaria; 12-02-2009 at 07:55 PM..
NDmaria is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
1 topazpoppy waz here!, bow2webkinz waz here!, collielollie26 was here!, i hate the prize klaw, kaw is my master, kc + wshop...dumb prizes., kevinelevin was here!, prize klaw is awful!, prize klaw is hard!, ugh!!!!!, wish for a prize

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: