Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2009, 04:10 PM   #271
Webkinz :)

sparklekitty24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Prize Klaw Game Coming to Webkinz World *UPDATE*

On my first account it automatically said that I had already played for the day when I went to play the game.Has that happened to anyone else?On my second account I got to try the game and frankly I think it needs improved upon.It blindly picks the little bubbles for you no matter where you think you are putting it.Then I came up with nothing anyway.And you have 30 seconds to do it.That is not enough time considering how long it takes for the claw to move.I definately think if they are going to make this a regular thing it needs to be improved upon.I love the idea of the game because I love the crane machine in real life but they should make it a little easier to get a prize I think.
sparklekitty24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2009, 04:21 PM   #272

Talini has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by allthatshimmerz
Once I got the hang of the game, I was lucky enough to get the Poncho Plush on one account. Seems to me that no matter where you move the claw inside the machine, there's no real way to aim for a specific color of ball. Unlike real machines of this nature, the claw dives underneath the balls that are pictured and randomly chooses a colored ball for you. Has anyone else noticed something different?
That's right!! I don't think it matters where you put the claw because it goes down so deep and selects what it wants anyway. I got crayons - big deal!

View Post Originally Posted by chiclet
I took arrow buttons quite literally and tried to use the ones on my keyboard. Then I noticed the big arrow buttons on the game.
Me too!!! Used up most of my time thinking the thing didn't work!

View Post Originally Posted by NYC chic
Woo Hoo! Look what I got!
Very cool - was it light grip? hard grip? what color capsule?

View Post Originally Posted by Areyel
Duh, silly me has several accounts. On the first one I clicked start twice and it told me I had used my turn already. On the second account I clicked start once. Then I thought you had to use the arrows on your keyboard. When I figured out you use the arrows on the game (double duh) I moved it, got a green capsule, got it over to the chute and it bounced out! AHH! Try #3. Got a blue capsule and dropped it going for a green....ran out of time.
Try #4. Went over only a little, got a blue capsule, dropped it, tried again. GOT A GREEN. was very careful and it went in the chute. I got a zingoz ball.

It looks like if you only go left a little, you have time to pick up one capsule and the drop it if it is not green. You should have enough time for a second shot for green, but not a 3rd try.
Just be sure that your claw is lined up in the center of the chute or your capsule will bounce back into the bin!
Ganz, how can little kids do this one??????????? Guess they made this game for the rest of us webkinz lovers, huh?!?

Last edited by Talini; 12-02-2009 at 04:21 PM..
Talini is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 04:22 PM   #273
OAH!

MFdawgs7 is a jewel in the roughMFdawgs7 is a jewel in the rough

This is a really neat idea! Thanks for letting us know!
MFdawgs7 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 04:27 PM   #274

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

I won a bear from a red capsule
Attached Images
File Type: giffghfgh.gif (79.1 KB, 17 views)
redstar55 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 04:35 PM   #275
ould You Believe I'm

Godsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to behold

This game is so annoying! Don't be upset if you don't get anything. It is very hard to move the "klaw" and when you do get a capsule (which is rare) It will probably be kinzcash! I tried on 4 accounts and I only got a silly little piggy bank from the w-shop.
Godsgirl129 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 04:41 PM   #276

teapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud of

Four accounts, four tries: One with nothing, 2 with red balls (jumping frog W shop item, cow bank W shop item) and 1 green ball with the Lunar lugbots toy thing. Thanks for the tips about trying right away when you move left. It worked!
teapot05 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 04:46 PM   #277
jasybear1

Jasybear will become famous soon enough

UUUUUUHHHHHHHH
This game is so frustrating!
#1 try outta time cause tried to get green and got red and well you know how the rest goes
#2 try same as first after this try gave up on dropping the and tring to get green
#3 try got some kinzcash
#4 try I FINEALLY got green but I can't belive it!I BOUNCED OUT OF THE CHUT!
#5 try i didn't get a ball at all!And I was in the firm grip area!Did this happen to anyone else?
Ganz needs to give you more time on this game and need to make it to where you can aim for a spicifc color
Man that game is rigged (LOL just kidden about it being rigged!)
Jasybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 04:47 PM   #278

pwee12 is a jewel in the roughpwee12 is a jewel in the rough

YES!!!!! I got the bowling shirt!
(in my opinion the best one!!!!!)
pwee12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 04:49 PM   #279
Fred will become famous soon enough

I am getting somewhat exasperated.
Did the new game today on 10 accounts (5 which are deluxe but under 1 roof) with the following distribution:
3 - petty money (50)
1 - more money (200)
4 - petty gifts (markers, baseball, baseball glove, soccer ball)
1 - perfectly aimed at the center of the chute that bounced off
1 - arm came back empty 3 times (ran out of time)

I do get the feeling that some accounts are more privileged than others. The kids got all excited about Webkinz Care pets. The best gift they ever gotten, either on adoption or playing on the care machine was a 'care' chocolate bar. The rest were petty sums of money, mostly less than 50 or petty W Shop common items.

We keep seeing pictures of GREAT Webkinz Care gifts. We see GREAT prizes on new games. We see great additional adoption prizes, but we seem to get none of those. Which makes me assume that:
In order to get great additional adoption gifts you have to have MANY pets on your account.
In order to get great 'care' gifts you need to adopt many of those special pets.

I wonder if anybody else have notice similar trends.
Fred is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 05:22 PM   #280

valana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clown

Hi, i haven't really noticed what you are describing , ........
but it fits with my opinion of ganz
more is deifnitely better $$$$$$$$
and their not very subtle about it either. !!!
valana is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
1 topazpoppy waz here!, bow2webkinz waz here!, collielollie26 was here!, i hate the prize klaw, kaw is my master, kc + wshop...dumb prizes., kevinelevin was here!, prize klaw is awful!, prize klaw is hard!, ugh!!!!!, wish for a prize

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: