Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2009, 12:46 PM   #241
Webkinz :)

hiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Prize Klaw Game Coming to Webkinz World *UPDATE*

I think this is a first for a new game that works..bravo! I dont understand why people are complaining. I got one good item out of 14 accounts..but I wasnt expecting to win on the majority of them. It's not hard to push a button..it doesnt take any skill....just a little luck.

I was 2 seconds off several times with a second chance. 45 seconds would have been the perfect time to make this but hey....lifes not perfect.

Good luck all with finding the green balls.
hiphopten is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2009, 12:49 PM   #242
GemaL oves Wacky!

GemaL is a name known to allGemaL is a name known to allGemaL is a name known to all

Donation Award 

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! That was fun! Got a green capsule and a Zingoz Bounce Ball. Wonder when we get to try it again...
GemaL is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 12:52 PM   #243
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Prize Klaw Game Coming to Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by NYC chic
Woo Hoo! Look what I got!
Very cool!!! Did you get it in the light grip area?
TexasAnne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 12:55 PM   #244
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

The prize claw didn't work for me.
sarastuff999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 12:56 PM   #245
ants to catch up!
Gift Guru

Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!

I got a football, a brown bear, and 100 KC. I was hoping for a cooler prize but oh well! I hope this game comes around again soon, I really like the Lugbotz toy and want one for my Dex room.
Skipper783 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 01:02 PM   #246

chiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to behold

I pulled up a green capsule but I didn't realize you needed to aim carefully at the chute and it bounced off. With my luck, that is probably the last green I will get for some time.

View Post Originally Posted by Skipper783
I got a football, a brown bear, and 100 KC. I was hoping for a cooler prize but oh well! I hope this game comes around again soon, I really like the Lugbotz toy and want one for my Dex room.
Do you have more than one account?
chiclet is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 01:03 PM   #247
cootie46

colliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wonder

I got wshop on all my accounts. Bummer
colliegal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 01:05 PM   #248
/ I love TF2! /

Bow2Webkinz has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Prize Klaw Game Coming to Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by Bow2Webkinz
it dropped 2 times when i went to pick up a green capsule uug! lol xD
Bow2Webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 01:12 PM   #249
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

I didn't get anything. First grab the claw was emty (tried on the left side) second grab (on right side) I did get a capsule, but time ran out beffore I could get it to the drop spot.
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 01:13 PM   #250

Stimpackaddict is on a distinguished road

I had a red capsule but when i went to drop it in the chute it bounced off the edge and out then time expired...
Stimpackaddict is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
1 topazpoppy waz here!, bow2webkinz waz here!, collielollie26 was here!, i hate the prize klaw, kaw is my master, kc + wshop...dumb prizes., kevinelevin was here!, prize klaw is awful!, prize klaw is hard!, ugh!!!!!, wish for a prize

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: