Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2009, 11:26 AM   #221
Webkinz :)

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

Default Re: Prize Klaw Game Coming to Webkinz World *UPDATE*

5 accounts, 5 tries.....
of course the one green capsule i get has the one "big prize" i wasn't crazy about
one ran out of time
one got a football
one got a piggy bank
one got 150kc

sad to say but the prize i liked most was the kinzcash. because with the kinzcash i can buy the wshop items! a lot of them! the prizes are all toys, and toys are cheap in the w shop

i will be happy if someday i win the lunar lugbot prize once
other than that bring on the kinzcash!

would it have killed ganz to make this a game where you win no matter what? they are pixels and toys are inexpensive. little kids are thrilled to get toys so throw in a bunch of markers and piggy banks! it's about the kids, right?
nicolee1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2009, 11:29 AM   #222
Call me Stella
Gift Guru

stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!

I didn't see there was a timer, so I ran out of time. But on my other account I got a Poncho Floppy Plush
stelladora is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:42 AM   #223
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

I was lucky enough to get the plush, but now that I have seen the others I hope that I can get them too. Thanks for the information.
Ergoiam is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:46 AM   #224
Ladybugmum is an unknown quantity at this point

I didn't get anything, couldn't grab even one capsule in time.
Ladybugmum is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:53 AM   #225

ses6761 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

This is a very hard game. I ran out of time on 2 accounts and on the 3rd, I missed the darn shoot!
ses6761 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:58 AM   #226
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

on 3 accounts got 40 kc, and a basketball lol. WOO hoo, oh well its the thought that counts, at the real claw machines i never get anything anyways, at least we dont have to pay to play the game.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:58 AM   #227
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

HATE it....... Thanks Ganz for the super fun game
jessicabarnhart is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 12:05 PM   #228
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

4 accounts - 4 tries
100KC
50KC
Football
Dud
Jarrah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 12:08 PM   #229

shelbers91 is a jewel in the roughshelbers91 is a jewel in the rough

Question Re: Prize Klaw Game Coming to Webkinz World *UPDATE*

So far i've one my nephews account - 150Kc
My signature Account - Zingoz in a box
and my Regular account - 200Kc

I'm waiting to see if my mom wants me to do her two accounts for her. She said she did,but i'll still wait till she gets home. is there any possibility that the lighter the grip the more chance to get a green capsule in contrast to the firm grip?
shelbers91 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 12:13 PM   #230

shelbers91 is a jewel in the roughshelbers91 is a jewel in the rough

Angry Re: Prize Klaw Game Coming to Webkinz World *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by nicolee1978
5 accounts, 5 tries.....
of course the one green capsule i get has the one "big prize" i wasn't crazy about
one ran out of time
one got a football
one got a piggy bank
one got 150kc

sad to say but the prize i liked most was the kinzcash. because with the kinzcash i can buy the wshop items! a lot of them! the prizes are all toys, and toys are cheap in the w shop

i will be happy if someday i win the lunar lugbot prize once
other than that bring on the kinzcash!

would it have killed ganz to make this a game where you win no matter what? they are pixels and toys are inexpensive. little kids are thrilled to get toys so throw in a bunch of markers and piggy banks! it's about the kids, right?
I agree, i mean i'm happy with what i got, but seriously how can they make it only 30 seconds? i mean being like almost an adult, or you adults out there we get to the shoot just in time, but little kids don't know how to do these things.. I think itt's unfair to them, a lota kids will come away with no prize thanks to GANGZ raising their spirits to smoosh them in the dirt.. yet again.. ahh good job GANGZ we can see you love the kids so so much...
shelbers91 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
1 topazpoppy waz here!, bow2webkinz waz here!, collielollie26 was here!, i hate the prize klaw, kaw is my master, kc + wshop...dumb prizes., kevinelevin was here!, prize klaw is awful!, prize klaw is hard!, ugh!!!!!, wish for a prize

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: