Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2009, 09:46 AM   #191
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Prize Klaw Game Coming to Webkinz World

i used my last try and got markers! (w-shop) i was hoping for a better prize.
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2009, 09:51 AM   #192
fvb
twilight1977

fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence
fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence

First account got red inside was brown plush bear from wshop!!
fvb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 09:52 AM   #193
Dave Matthews Band
Webkinz :)

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

Oh....my......Goodness!!!!! I love all these new prizes! No way am I grabbing for any stinkin' yellow or red capsules! I can't wait til i get on WW!!!!!!!!
CrabCake is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 09:53 AM   #194
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Hello Everyone!!

I have four accounts and I got two balls. The first one was a jumping frog. The second was the Bowling Shirt.

On my very first attempt I got a ball but I missed when I tried to drop it down the chute so be careful when you line it up.

Good Luck everyone!!

Click the image to open in full size.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 09:53 AM   #195
Gifted

batty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socks

got a yellow ball, but i thought i had enough time to try again for a green ball, missed and got nothing.
batty42 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 09:54 AM   #196
Lil Kinz
tarheelruby is an unknown quantity at this point

We have six accounts- dropped the ball once, twice ran out of time trying to grab one, 100KC and, yes, best of all, markers! Poochie10, you have company. Going to give it one last try and see what we get...Thanks to all for posting the neat things you received. It is encouraging to know they are in there somewhere!
tarheelruby is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 10:03 AM   #197
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by batty42
got a yellow ball, but i thought i had enough time to try again for a green ball, missed and got nothing.

Well, better luck next time!
CrabCake is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 10:10 AM   #198
oo Hoo! I'm Gifted!
Gift Guru

kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!

Out of 4 accounts we got 2 green balls. The lunar lugbot toy and best of all........The zingoz ball!! Got a 50 KC one too. The final ball I dropped on purpose to try and get a green ball and ran out of time. Not disappointed though since I knew it would have been a wshop toy. All in all, very happy
kschoice is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 10:11 AM   #199

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

This game STINKS!!!! There is NOT enough time to try and "grab" one of those "balls"!!!! The "prizes" are mostly from the WShop, which you can buy for yourself. The "cool" prizes are too few and too hard to get. This is NOT a game that small children will be able to do, much less slow moving adults like me. The klaw moves waaaayy too slow. It's hard to try more than once. AND.....it's just NOT a fun game!!!! It is nice to see that some WI members are getting some of the nice prizes. That's good, at least. It's good to know that some WebKinz will be happy. I don't understand why Ganz can't make just ONE game where EVERYONE wins...and wins a GOOD prize!!!! Make it easy! Make it fun! Make the prizes nice...no WShop stuff or "Gak" "Glop" or anything "Yucky"!!!!!!

I'm very disappointed in Ganz.

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 10:27 AM   #200
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

Played on six accounts. Missed on three of them. One got 50KC. One got a toy digger from the w-shop. The last got a Zingoz bounce ball!
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
1 topazpoppy waz here!, bow2webkinz waz here!, collielollie26 was here!, i hate the prize klaw, kaw is my master, kc + wshop...dumb prizes., kevinelevin was here!, prize klaw is awful!, prize klaw is hard!, ugh!!!!!, wish for a prize

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: