Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2009, 09:23 AM   #181
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Prize Klaw Game Coming to Webkinz World

ok i tried it once and won nothing. how do you "miss?" i mean, i see a capsule, i go down, it grabs and i miss! can some one help me? i want to save my other account's try for when i know how to do this right!
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2009, 09:23 AM   #182
i'm a team Edward
Webkinz :)

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

second try and i got one! but i ran out of time before i could drop it into the thingy!!!
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 09:29 AM   #183
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

I hate the Prize Klaw. I have eight accounts. One is an Asian. On that one I ran out of time. The second one I missed going into the chute. I ran out of time again. The third I got a yellow, got 200 KC. That one was my best. Fourth one I got a Cow Bank. Fifth one I got a Toy Digger. Sixth one I missed again, cuz I dropped my red one, and ran out of time. Seventh one I got a green. I dropped it into the chute. WW locked up, saying please wait and stuff. Lost whatever prize I got. Eighth was the worst. I got a green. I dropped it. I got another green. I ran out of time just an inch away from the stupid chute!!! How unfair is that? I think Ganz hates me. Or at least they don't care that I nearly cried becuz of it. I vow to never play the Prize Klaw again. Maybe someone will pity me in the Trading room and will trade me. IDK.
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 09:32 AM   #184
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

Out of six accounts, I managed to get 100 KC and the new Zingoz Bounce Ball:

Click the image to open in full size.
Oddmeister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 09:36 AM   #185
I have 3
Gift Guru

skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 

I got a Tubby Tummies bear. Better than nothing!
skysierra is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 09:37 AM   #186
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I have been experimenting with the way it works. Fortunately for me I have a few accounts to work with
If you drop the Klaw first thing, you stand a good chance of missing, but you can get the Klaw to move again and try for a second shot. It usually ends up being a red ball and they give W-shop items.
If you move direct to the firm grip, you stand a much higher chance of getting a green ball, BUT you also stand to come up empty-handed. Which means that you will clock out as well. No time to try again.
If you keep relatively close to the center and a BIT to the left you can pretty well get a globe and it seems to select more red than anything else.
I have been edging it slightly toward the firm grip side and I have found a sweet spot that MIGHT just work. Here is what I found. There is a green globe just past the mid point, don't get right above it, try just a bit to the right of it and drop the Klaw. This is what I mean.
Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 09:38 AM   #187

ALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to behold

This is way too hard for the kids. I tried on one acct and got the capsule in, then it popped out. Ran out of time to do another one. I will try it on my other accts later on since I have the opportunity, but am not expecting anything. Course, have never had any luck with real life claw machines, so maybe that is where my apathy is coming from. But they need to change it for the kids, as this is just going to be another source of frustration for them. A3
ALBERTIII is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 09:39 AM   #188
/ I love TF2! /

Bow2Webkinz has a spectacular aura about

it dropped 2 times i went to pick up a green capsule uug! lol xD
Bow2Webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 09:39 AM   #189
my dogs babies r

eyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

On my first account....I was very slow and careful...thought I had the claw lined right up with a green ball....until the arm just drops deep into the bin and you have no idea what it is going to pull out. I had beginners luck, I got a ball that had a cow piggy bank in it.

On my second account....feeling much more confident...I thought I had this all figured out...I went a bit to the left dropped the claw....nothing....so I went further to the left....still nothing....last try even further to the left and you guessed it... NOTHING....so much for the learning curve.

On my last account...I just went 3/4 of the way across the tank and dropped the claw...I kept what I got even though I knew it was just KC....I got 100KC.

Better LUCK next time as I think the skill is only in dropping it down the chute afterwards.

I want more turns.... just kidding I love the new game. Can't wait to try my luck again!

Last edited by eyeluvdogs5; 12-02-2009 at 09:44 AM..
eyeluvdogs5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 09:46 AM   #190
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

Here's our experience on our 4 accts:

1) My DD went first. She pushed the start button and expected something to "happen" or moved. When it didn't, she pushed the Start button again. The game told her that her turn was up. Bummer. Lesson learned...don't push the start button more than once.

2) I tried the second account and got a red container. Made it all the way over to the chute and dropped it. Seemed centered to me, but it "bounced" off the tube. Game over.

3) My DS's account was next. Dropped the claw in the middle. Got a yellow container and made it all the way over and into the chute. Won 100KC!

4) I tried our last account and got nothing after dropping into the middle. Time to try a second time. Dropped into the middle and got nothing. Time up.

Score: 1 out of 4.

Good luck to eveyone! Don't push that Start button more than once!
smwcat is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
1 topazpoppy waz here!, bow2webkinz waz here!, collielollie26 was here!, i hate the prize klaw, kaw is my master, kc + wshop...dumb prizes., kevinelevin was here!, prize klaw is awful!, prize klaw is hard!, ugh!!!!!, wish for a prize

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: