Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2009, 10:51 PM   #141
Webkinz :)

1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Prize Klaw Game Coming to Webkinz World

This seems like a new fun activity to do. I hope it will be often so we can all practice using the "claw"!!
1withGod is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2009, 10:52 PM   #142
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I won a soccer ball!
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 11:05 PM   #143
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by littlex3red
2 accounts 2 tries twice tried on each one got allmost to the chute and ran out of time on both. they need add more time lol
Ahhhhh... Same exact thing just happened to me!
Finally able to log into WW & tried on both my & my dd's Asian accounts - first try - no capsule, then ran out of time!
Congrats to those who won prizes & better luck to us next time, littlex3red!!!
angelgurl1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 11:07 PM   #144

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I think this is a great thing-although it resulted in a new FUNstration because I got timed out-I was able to have fun WISHING I'd get something-much like the REAL Klaw games, they are always a disappointment too-I think the fun is the HOPING!

Anyhow, I had fun wishing of what I could win! Can't wait to wish again! Thanks Ganz, cuz truly, this one is a winner with me (even if I'm an eternal loser)...

Click the image to open in full size.

Oh my goodness that picture is amazing! LOL!

I can't wait to try the "Klaw" again on my European account. Last time I was too slow.
kkww05 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 11:14 PM   #145

AutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud of

This looks like fun! Can't wait to give it a try and see how it goes.
AutobotJazz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 11:26 PM   #146
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Okay DragonBird...you HAVE to give me some warning before you post stuff like this...The KLAW is the MASTER and it determines who will go and who will stay (Toy story). But GEE this is the second time today that you have used a movie reference and made me laugh until My coffee came outta my nose
View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I think this is a great thing-although it resulted in a new FUNstration because I got timed out-I was able to have fun WISHING I'd get something-much like the REAL Klaw games, they are always a disappointment too-I think the fun is the HOPING!

Anyhow, I had fun wishing of what I could win! Can't wait to wish again! Thanks Ganz, cuz truly, this one is a winner with me (even if I'm an eternal loser)...

Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 11:42 PM   #147
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

The new game is a lot of fun! ... I got to try it out in my Asian account and got 100KC!

I cant wait to see what other prizes there might be!
Butterflies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 11:46 PM   #148
Gift Trainee

stormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to behold

I was able to try it out on my new Asian account (don't tell anyone I have it) and won 200KC. Can't wait to try it out on the account they know about and the others they don't.
stormwatch71 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 11:49 PM   #149
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Does anyone know if there is a TIPS post yet? Any hints on how to improve your chances?
Jarrah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 12:29 AM   #150
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

For our 2 Asian accounts..we missed with the first drop and ran out of time..second drop got a lunar lugbotz toy..a moon that has a space ship go round and round and round..so glad to see new items!!

Congrats to all of the winners..looks like there are lots of new items..Can't wait to do all of our NA accounts!!!

View Post Originally Posted by wkwcollecter
and a bouncing ball

do you have a picture?
Posted mine just a bit ago!!...Cool space room toy!!

We would love to see this as often as the quick draws or Quizzy's darts...really don't care for either of these dailies....!!

Last edited by TNVOLS; 12-02-2009 at 12:29 AM..
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
1 topazpoppy waz here!, bow2webkinz waz here!, collielollie26 was here!, i hate the prize klaw, kaw is my master, kc + wshop...dumb prizes., kevinelevin was here!, prize klaw is awful!, prize klaw is hard!, ugh!!!!!, wish for a prize

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: