Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-14-2010, 06:51 AM   #121
judyp123
Webkinz :)

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

Default Re: Preview of new theme coming tomorrow -- the Stone Age!

This is a great new theme! Now I want to go get a dinosaur! LOL
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2010, 06:56 AM   #122

cpm007 is an unknown quantity at this point

This theme is gonna make my new Triceratops happy, his own room!
cpm007 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 07:07 AM   #123
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i am so excited for this theme. between this theme and the new rare theme, i can see the kc balance dropping fast.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 07:16 AM   #124
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

I can't wait any longer I want to see it . . . . . . .
dizzydessi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 07:18 AM   #125
eldon2

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by peggios
I completely agree, friend! I have wanted items from the underwater only or the treetop only theme for a room so badly a lot of times! I wish they would change that. I am sure it is to encourage people to buy fish and birds, but it's really no fun!!!!
I totally agree!!!!!!
I can't imagine why they made items area-specific. There could be so much more creativity going on if you were able to use items where you wanted to. So frustrating at times when you see a perfect piece for a room and can't use it there.
quellie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 07:24 AM   #126
musicgirl1996

That is one of their coolest ever! I am so getting it!
Old 04-14-2010, 07:41 AM   #127
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

*Those new plants go outdoors!!! YIPPIEEEE!!! AND they are animated!!!!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 07:55 AM   #128
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Images!

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

Clearly not all of the items for the new theme have been added to the W-Shop yet. Looking at the preview vs. the items currently available, we've still got the following to come:

- floor
- wallpaper
- window
- what looks like a shower stall
- TV
- lamp
- wall art
- fridge
- stove
- car (that is SO cute; and very Flintstones-esque!)
- something else that I'm not sure of; maybe a bath? (to the left of the wall art)

Last edited by Jackal; 04-14-2010 at 07:55 AM..
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 07:59 AM   #129
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

*Alright Ganz, GREAT job making those plants and rugs go BOTH indoors and outdoors-DD was so impressed with those plants that she screamed hysterically when she realized they were wshop and that she'd have enoug kinz cash to buy them!! AWESOME aweomse AWESOME!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 08:00 AM   #130
GO SAINTS!!!!
Gifted

evlangelfire89 is just really niceevlangelfire89 is just really nice

Gosh... right wen I have like no KC :-(... at least they'll be there wen I do.
evlangelfire89 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: