Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-07-2011, 05:58 PM   #31
:)
Webkinz :)

iNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Pretty Peacock Pet Specific Item and Special Food Revealed

This one is one I might get. Now I need a epic name for it!
iNFiNiTY93 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2011, 06:14 PM   #32
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

View Post Originally Posted by Hibiscus
I compare this virtual peacock to the virtual peacock in the caterpillar pet of the month video and I am left feeling cold. They ruined it!

Click the image to open in full size.

To me, the bottom one is pretty, and would have been purchased and loved. The top one, to me, is ugly and will be left on the shelf at the store. I hate it when Webkinz changes a virtual pet! They did that with the Bordie Collie too. I would have bought the Border Collie until they changed (and ruined) that one.
Yes I think that caterpillar one is a bit cuter and actually looks more like a peacock.
Sadly they changed their minds i guess
But i guess this one is cute too. Wish they made an Official REAL peacock, not just a pink or purple or pretty peacock
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 06:14 PM   #33
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Pretty Peacock Pet Specific Item and Special Food Revealed

Thanx FIA for the update.

I love this one & just ordered it.
Love the PSI & I hope the fan part is animated.

suzee
:icefaw n:
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 06:51 PM   #34
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I totally love this peacock, even though it still isn't a realistic peacock. I did like how the peacock looked in the caterpillar's video because it was more normal, but this one has so much more detail to it on the tail. The purple compliments the pet also! I love this peacock and will of course definately get it!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 07:34 PM   #35
Disney Animation

snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!

i r eally love everything about this pet! i am going to have to get it!
snowspot10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 08:03 PM   #36
This Time

webkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond repute

Very bright and colourful!
webkinzfan32 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 08:43 PM   #37
eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!

i really like this pet! i will probably be getting it! love the patterned feathers! and its psi is pretty cool too!!!~
eludedreverie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 10:15 PM   #38
Lil Kinz

huglover111 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Pretty Peacock Pet Specific Item and Special Food Revealed

SO CUTE!
huglover111 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 07:30 AM   #39
Diabetes Awareness!

GreenGal17 is sweet stuff
GreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuff

That's almost what I thought it would be- in January I made a family tree and each member of my family was a Webkinz bird! One of my relatives was a peacock, but I didn't want the pink peacock, so I made a blue peacock!

But I do think they ruined the Peacock. It looked much better in the March POTM video.
GreenGal17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 10:40 AM   #40
I ♥ Atom

hannahseagle is sweet stuff
hannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Hibiscus
I compare this virtual peacock to the virtual peacock in the caterpillar pet of the month video and I am left feeling cold. They ruined it!

Click the image to open in full size.

To me, the bottom one is pretty, and would have been purchased and loved. The top one, to me, is ugly and will be left on the shelf at the store. I hate it when Webkinz changes a virtual pet! They did that with the Bordie Collie too. I would have bought the Border Collie until they changed (and ruined) that one.

I couldn't agree more with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was gonna say, yuck!

But, I guess I'll still get it, if I have the chance. But still.

I think they did awesome with the Border Collie! IT IS ONE OF THE BESTEST PETS EVER!
hannahseagle is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: