Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-24-2013, 04:03 PM   #1
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Pretty Panda Retires on December 1st! *UPDATE*

A new front page story has been added:

Pretty Panda Retires on December 1st! *UPDATE*

Click the image to open in full size.
Webkinz Insider members with Asian accounts are already seeing an announcement, on login to their Webkinz World accounts, that the Pretty Panda will be the next pet to retire. The retirement weekend will be the Saturday November 30 and Sunday December 1st, 2013.

A
Retirement Party will be held on those dates, including a Count the Sailboats Game on the Saturday and some other special activity for owners of the Pretty Panda on the Sunday. The Pretty Panda is a regular-sized plush pet that was released in July 2010.

If you want to acquire this pet in time for the party, remember our partner store Ameriwade. A virtual-only version of this pet should also be available this week in the Ganz eStore
Click the image to open in full size.
*UPDATE*: The activity for Pretty Panda owners for Sunday will be to click for a FREE Stylish City Dress!

Here is this dress, not to be confused with the Beauty Dress which is the Pretty Panda's PSI.

The Stylish City Dress was a Webkinz Newz prize for the Jessie TV Show promotion back in 2011.
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2013, 04:11 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

RandaPanda523 flows towards the sea of knowledgeRandaPanda523 flows towards the sea of knowledgeRandaPanda523 flows towards the sea of knowledgeRandaPanda523 flows towards the sea of knowledgeRandaPanda523 flows towards the sea of knowledgeRandaPanda523 flows towards the sea of knowledgeRandaPanda523 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Pretty Panda Retires on December 1st!

Uh oh! This one just arrived from Amazon this week, and was supposed to be a Christmas present for DD. Oh well...looks like we're opening one present early and adopting her before this weekend. Gotta count those sailboats!
RandaPanda523 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 04:15 PM   #3

monkeysgirl is a WIzard
monkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzard

Woot! I finally get to do a retirement party event! it came out in 2010? Wow, I feel like I got it like a year ago.
monkeysgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 06:03 PM   #4

Becky71W knows the way
Becky71W knows the way

I always wanted this pet. Now I can get it from the eStore!!! Yeah!!!
Becky71W is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 06:35 PM   #5
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the information
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 05:16 AM   #6

DebDybs defies all odds
DebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all odds

ok...thanks for letting us know...don't have this pet either!
DebDybs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 07:42 AM   #7
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by monkeysgirl
Woot! I finally get to do a retirement party event! it came out in 2010? Wow, I feel like I got it like a year ago.
Me too!! I am so excited to finally get a chance to play. Good luck!
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 08:22 AM   #8

Naty is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG! Love this pet!!!! It's sooooo pretty
Naty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 10:09 AM   #9
hats Taters Precious
Gifted

Susiejax is epic beyond epicness
Susiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicness

Hooray! I finally have the pet that is retiring! Any tips on how to win the Count the Sailboats game? I'm terrible at it.
Susiejax is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 10:11 AM   #10
:)

vintagesandvich is the bees knees!vintagesandvich is the bees knees!vintagesandvich is the bees knees!vintagesandvich is the bees knees!vintagesandvich is the bees knees!vintagesandvich is the bees knees!vintagesandvich is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by Susiejax
Hooray! I finally have the pet that is retiring! Any tips on how to win the Count the Sailboats game? I'm terrible at it.
Take a screenshot QUICK, and count that way.
vintagesandvich is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, i like cheese

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: