Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-10-2010, 12:58 PM   #11
TURTLES!
Webkinz :)

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Pre Sale of Holiday 2010 Pets Begins at 3pm ET on Monday

Night Mare. NIGHT MARE. MUST GET NIGHT MARE!
DancingPants160 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2010, 01:20 PM   #12

dasisk is on a distinguished road

i love the horse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dasisk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 01:40 PM   #13
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

I like all the plushes, and the virtual pictures, but the Night Mare looks evil. Think I'll pass on that one, but the other two are really cute, especially the turkey.

I love all horses, even the ones that scare me. I really like the Night Mare, but like I said, it looks a bit evil. Still I want it. lol

Last edited by 310webkinz; 05-10-2010 at 01:40 PM..
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 01:40 PM   #14
jeanne0952

emmie0952 will become famous soon enough

American Wide.com is closed formaintenance.
emmie0952 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 01:42 PM   #15
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by emmie0952
American Wide.com is closed formaintenance.
Its Ameriwade.com.
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 02:00 PM   #16
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

[QUOTE=310webkinz;19373602]I like all the plushes, and the virtual pictures, but the Night Mare looks evil. Think I'll pass on that one, but the other two are really cute, especially the turkey.

I concur. The horse looks evil. It's like paying to give your kids nightmares. Reverse psychology, perhaps? I don't think so. It's just yucky.

But the turkey!!!!! What an improvement!!!! We definitely need one for our table for November (since finding an actually turkey to eat in this country is a joke!).
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 02:03 PM   #17
GrannyGA
Gift Trainee

willie is a splendid one to beholdwillie is a splendid one to beholdwillie is a splendid one to beholdwillie is a splendid one to behold

Did anybody get to order? Site is down for maintenance.
willie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 02:08 PM   #18
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

why Big announcement if site is down?? I pushed Buy Webkinz link and site is down??
sdf9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 02:08 PM   #19
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for the pics of the new Webkinz.They all are so nice.It will be hard to pick one.Oh well I guess I'll just have to get them all.Everyone have a nice day and God bless.:abn::bokbok::clyde::el1::goo::gwolf::husky:
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 02:10 PM   #20
Gift Guru

Zameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonder

WI Subscriber

Holiday Pre Sale is now up
Ameriwade Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, Signatures, JR, Kinz Klips, Cards & More
Zameron is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
blooglej wuz here hahaha, night mare!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: