Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-29-2010, 09:53 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Prairie Dog Pet Specific Item and Special Food Images Revealed

A new front page story has been added:

Prairie Dog Pet Specific Item and Special Food Images Revealed

Click the image to open in full size.
Last week we brought you the news that the Webkinz Prairie Dog would be coming to Webkinz World in February 2011. Now we can bring you pictures of the Prairie Dog's Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food. We don't know the names yet, but as soon as that information is revealed, we will bring it to you here.

UPDATE: The Prairie Dog will come with the Hide and Go Burrow and Prairie Berry Muffins.

All of the February pets are currently available for pre-sale at Webkinz Insider's partner store, Ameriwade. Ameriwade features $5 flat-rate shipping to the USA and Canada, no matter how large your order is, and a portion of every sale made online at www.Ameriwade.com goes to supporting Webkinz Insider.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2010, 09:57 AM   #2
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Prarie Dog Pet Specific Item and Special Food Images Revealed

AWWW love the pet but not the item.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 10:22 AM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Prairie Dog Pet Specific Item and Special Food Images Revealed

Are you Kidding?? For this little 'stubble jumper' that is the BEST all time pet EVER!! I am getting this one, especially for it's item But I will definitely keep it out of my Cows pasture
There are ACTUALLY Prairie Dog Towns that are open in the summer months for visitors

Last edited by Dixiecup; 12-29-2010 at 10:31 AM.. Reason: removed link, not working right
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 10:40 AM   #4
Rainbowebkinz888
Webkinz :)

winterainbows has a spectacular aura about

Oh cool!
The PSI looks funny
I wonder what it is...
winterainbows is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 10:51 AM   #5
Rarely on here

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

Awwww! So cute! They did a GREAT job on the online version. I like the PSI, and the PSF looks good enough to eat. I wasn't sure before, but now I just have to get this pet.
animalsrock!34 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 10:54 AM   #6
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

I am guessing he pokes his little head out of the holes, I can't wait to see it!!!
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 11:20 AM   #7
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

I love the psi...not sure about the pet though. I am not won over.
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 11:50 AM   #8
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

I love everything about this one! The plushie AND the online pet look so realistic, and that PSI is just perfect for it!

DEFINITELY getting this one!!! But Dixiecup is right -- gotta keep it away from the cow pasture!!
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 12:53 PM   #9
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I wonder if the pet "Hides" then pops up again?
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 01:40 PM   #10
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Hee-hee! How cute! I shall name it Steve.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
animalsrock!34 wuz here, omg so awesome!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: