Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-10-2011, 11:54 AM   #61
Web Records!
Webkinz :)

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

Default Re: Power Lunch Sale At The eStore on Feb 10!

I guess this power sale has decided me, LOL! I liked the puffin's PSI but wasn't convinced on the pet, liked Flora until I noticed that the one I got for a friend looks like it has measles(!) and decided I could live without it. But just can't beat the 2-for-1 sale! I DO like that!

Now for names
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2011, 11:59 AM   #62
Gifted

psumommy is a name known to allpsumommy is a name known to allpsumommy is a name known to all

Thumbs up Re: Power Lunch Sale At The eStore on Feb 10!

Just got the bundle for my DD. She will get it for Valentine's Day. We think the Love Puffin (cute play on the name too) is much cuter than the Love Spaniel. So this will serve as her holiday pet. THe Power Lunch bundle is a great deal. I appreciate the deal GANZ! Even if know we may be drawn into getting the Hamster for the month.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-10-2011 at 01:10 PM.. Reason: swapped one word for another
psumommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 12:45 PM   #63
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I got mine at like 11:20..........
I already had my name picked out for the Puffin "Puffs of Love" don't know why but as soon as I saw her in the announcement of her being released I knew I would name here that. And my Hamster is Floral Designer

Well it wont let me use Floral Designer so now I am stumped. One word is not allowed

I hope they do this every month

Last edited by dawnscott1; 02-10-2011 at 12:45 PM..
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 12:57 PM   #64
fanaty
Gifted

fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!

I got mine already!!! We named the puffin Sweetheart and the hamster Bouquet
fanaty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 01:08 PM   #65
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Meet Fancy the Love Puffin and PopTart the Hamster
Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 01:23 PM   #66
ants a REAL peacock!

Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!

This looks such a great deal but I already spent my eStore points for the week. I hope they re-run this sale during the weekend when I will have points again.
Hibiscus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 01:32 PM   #67
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

I just took advantage of the lunch sale and with the Deluxe extra points it only cost me $9.50!! NOT bad for two pets So welcome Petals and Violet to WW

PS I got the extra bed box!! so now my girl Violet will be sleeping on the Butterfly bed!!

Last edited by sdf9; 02-10-2011 at 01:32 PM..
sdf9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 02:47 PM   #68
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

I debated on buying them.I did like the puffin PSI and the hamster but............ I FORGOT UNTIL 2:30 KT...30 MINS LATE!!!!
tammy1072 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 02:52 PM   #69
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Well my poor puffin wasn't so happy, so I took her on vacation...
Click the image to open in full size.

oops! haha!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 03:12 PM   #70
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Power Lunch Sale At The eStore on Feb 10!

Thanx Webberlily.

That sure is a GREAT deal!

Hope everyone who wanted the hamster or puffin got the chance to get them.

suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: