Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-25-2008, 12:21 AM   #31
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Re: Posting images of unreleased items

View Post Originally Posted by KuteKinz103
But what about the ebkinz schnauzer that was posted yesterday???
The Schnauzer was adopted by one of our members. That means that it has been released. The images that are not allowed are the ones that have been lifted out of the Ganz system without their permission or authorization. If you adopt it, it's fair game.
FIA is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2008, 12:27 AM   #32
Gifted

I am the T is on a distinguished road

ok. i take it that something was posted tonight that shouldn't have been???
Old 01-25-2008, 06:59 AM   #33
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by soccergurl7
I think we should e able to! So there!

Feel free to contact the lawers at Ganz to let them know. --FIA
Hahah nice one FIA!
Jake is offline Male
Old 01-25-2008, 09:41 AM   #34
ZeldaZeldaZelda
Gift Guru

ZeldaZeldaZelda is just really niceZeldaZeldaZelda is just really nice

Thank you for sharing this. I had seen that thread when it popped up and had been wondering why it had been deleted.

While it was exciting to see the information early, WI's approach makes sense to me. If we want Ganz to respect us and our opinions, then we should respect their right to release items/information on their own timing.
ZeldaZeldaZelda is offline Female
Old 01-25-2008, 09:44 AM   #35
By night i'm a
Webkinz :)

cubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura aboutcubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura about

i think it is great, but what about earlier in 2007? You guys posted a bunch of images of unreleased webkinz. And say for example, if you knew the upcoming winterfest items, could you talk about them? And what is the punishment? Being banned?
Old 01-25-2008, 12:11 PM   #36

migul is an unknown quantity at this point

THANKU I WAS JUST ABOUT TOO POST ONLINE AND SPECIAL PET ITEMS ON A FOURM THANKS FOR TELLING ME I DONT WANT TOO GO TOO COURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!aND THEN WEBKINZ WOULD STOP MAKING THEM MAYBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THAT WOULD BE BAD!!!

---------- migul added 5 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

What post was deleted

Last edited by Karen; 01-25-2008 at 12:31 PM.. Reason: please don't post in red or blue ink.
Old 01-25-2008, 02:53 PM   #37
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by cubbyfanjohn
i think it is great, but what about earlier in 2007? You guys posted a bunch of images of unreleased webkinz. And say for example, if you knew the upcoming winterfest items, could you talk about them? And what is the punishment? Being banned?
We take great care to only post images that have been officially released by Ganz. Last year Ganz was releasing images of the virtual items to their retailers before the items actually showed up in Webkinz World. Ganz is no longer doing that.

If we spot unauthorized images we delete them. If we notice that someone keeps posting them, we will remind the member that it is not allowed. If the member continues to post unauthorized images, even after being warned, that's violating the rules of the site. Those accounts will be dealt with on a case by case basis.
FIA is offline Female
Old 01-25-2008, 02:56 PM   #38
will START ALL OVER!
Gift Guru

Darby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clown

Ohh, okay! I understand and will not do that! =]
Darby is offline Female
Old 01-25-2008, 04:50 PM   #39
danny360
Gifted

teddyfroggy is on a distinguished road

Man this makes me think other sites are in BIGGGGG trouble
Old 01-26-2008, 11:42 AM   #40

migul is an unknown quantity at this point

Then how do u guys know what rare items there are always 2 days more then on the calendor woudnt that be aganst the rules and different time zones arent 2 days apart so that cant be it!!!!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: