Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2009, 08:54 AM   #31
Webkinz :)

susand610 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Possible New Webkinz Discovered on Trading Card -- Blue Googles!

i got that card too! but i opened it while it was snowing here and i thought it was white! but then i saw that and i looked at it again and it is blue! i LOVE googles so much they are so cute! i'm glad they're making a blue one then i think they should make a green one a purple one an orange one and a yellow one! maybe even a black one! that would be awesome! if they do i will get one of each! LOL :goo::goo::goo::goo:
susand610 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2009, 09:33 AM   #32

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by sarastuff999
OMG!!! A blue googles would be sooooo CUTE!!!

---------- sarastuff999 added 3 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

Oh, and, I disagree with "jadewarlock". I think a blue googles would be a great idea! Not just recycling pets!
I respect your opinion, but I also need to mention I'm a little more grown up and have seen this happen before. Last time people started recycling pets (which means using the same pet but changing colors or designs to make them "new") that business started to go downhill pretty quickly.I just don't want to see that happen to Ganz, as their ability to create different plush pets is actually a reason I will occasionally get one.

My opinion only, if they do make a blue googles, I hope they don't decide to make an e-store only pet. If they do that, they might start making more regular pets e-store ones, and that could make some people upset. One of the charms I think of the e-store pets (though I'm not fond of it because of some reasons I cannot say), is that the pet is a very unusual pet, such as Tinkerpup or the Floral Fox. The only exception to that rule has been IMHO the Love Dino, given we have seen dinos made as plushes and it wouldn't have taken much to turn say the chocolate dino shape into a love dino.
Old 03-02-2009, 10:00 AM   #33
sspottedleaf

sspottedleaf is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't mean to burst anyone's bubble, but the picture is kind of dark, it may just be a white googles, it would be cool if it were blue though.
sspottedleaf is offline Female
Old 03-02-2009, 10:17 AM   #34
Liz ♥

kittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guide

This is what happened with the cardinal and that one came out, so I'm pretty sure this will be one too! I'm so going to get one because it's so cute!
kittykat22337 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2009, 10:17 AM   #35

susand610 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by sspottedleaf
I don't mean to burst anyone's bubble, but the picture is kind of dark, it may just be a white googles, it would be cool if it were blue though.
i understand where you are coming from but some people like me have that card too and i can guarantee you that the googles in that picture is blue. i'm almost positive they will make one but i know for a fact that it is blue. not white and i know it wasn't a misprint because i've been hearing rumors about a blue googles and someone here said that they saw one in the store.:goo:
susand610 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2009, 10:21 AM   #36

Guineapig17 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: Possible New Webkinz Discovered on Trading Card -- Blue Googles!

I hope they make one! I Love Googles! I have the Pink and White Ones! (Google & Noodle)!:goo::pg:
Guineapig17 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2009, 11:38 AM   #37
Spinny22
Lil Kinz

eyelinerpuppy is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Possible New Webkinz Discovered on Trading Card -- Blue Googles!

A blue google would be so cool! But maybe it is an e-store pet, and I would look foward to the plush.

My friend claimed to see a blue googles in the KinzChat Plus, but I'm not so sure.

i<3 rare webkinz!
Mystical Panda
Magical Retriever
Love Puppy
Cheeky Dog
Cheeky Cat
I LOVE MY SHERBET BUNNY!!!!!
:luvfrog:
eyelinerpuppy is offline Female
Old 03-02-2009, 12:49 PM   #38
wintermint 200 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow soooooooooooo getting it
wintermint 200 is offline Male
Old 03-02-2009, 03:52 PM   #39

Sidneycrosby35 will become famous soon enough

I posted an article about this 3 days ago
too bad I couldn't get a pic.
Old 03-02-2009, 03:56 PM   #40
yummy55555 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a white googles, but the blue one is even better!! I don't like the pink one (it looks really unatural to me....) but the blue is just possitively adorable!! Rep for dana!!
yummy55555 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
googles <3 u <3 them back, jellydonut!, pounder, rainbow zebra

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: