Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2009, 07:43 PM   #31
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

Default Re: Possible New Medieval Items Discovered on Webkinz Newz

I especially can't wait for the new science themed pieces to come out, just so I can see exactly what they are! I am not collecting any rares, but I love seeing others' rare rooms.
sydney88 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2009, 09:18 PM   #32
ow! I'm
Gifted

sajcwebin has a spectacular aura about

Donation Level 3 

I hope we see these things in the future! It would mean adding another room to my house as well, but I'm ok with that. This stuff looks great! I also like the suggestion of the medieval kitchen.
sajcwebin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:24 PM   #33
DES
Survivor and
Gift Guru

DES has disabled reputation

I wonder if any of these items are going to be part of the gold series
DES is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 11:24 PM   #34
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by K1234
Another room theme that expands into two rooms. That is what happened in my Egyptian room when I added more and more.. Now the Medieval theme will need two rooms. As if my house wasn't big enough. LOL..
Both of my children's houses have several rooms of each of the older rare themes..there is just not enough room ...even in a large room to place all of those items..esp the Medieval..so they both have entry halls, dining halls and bedrooms..lol...a mini castle in thier WW homes....This is one of their all-time favorites..and they would love to see more items added!!

Thanks for sharing..I have seen these images before..just can't remember where...And we would love to have new walls for a super secret Lab!!

Last edited by TNVOLS; 03-03-2009 at 11:28 PM.. Reason: adding
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 09:51 PM   #35
Brezo
Webkinz :)

Brezo is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool! I've been collecting this theme on and off for a while!
Brezo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 10:41 AM   #36
Unregistered

Talking Re: Possible New Medieval Items Discovered on Webkinz Newz

there is a quizzy bear topary in the background

---------- Unregistered added 3 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Brezo
Cool! I've been collecting this theme on and off for a while!
i have collected it too

Last edited by Unregistered; 03-13-2009 at 10:41 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-13-2009, 10:56 AM   #37
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
You're thinking of the Lion Tapestry (rare) and Unicorn Tapestry (contest prize).

Click the image to open in full size.
I am always excited when I find out there are new items for me to decorate with. This is one of my favorite themes and I check daily to see if it will be one of the rares. I entered the contest for the Unicorn Tapestry and never got mine and although I have asked several times when talking to Ganz all I have been able to find out is that there was a problem and the techs are working on it. So I keep giving them my email and hoping someday to open it up and have a pleasant surprise. Just curious has anyone else had this problem????
Ergoiam is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 11:02 AM   #38
ladyprobatiner
Gift Guru

ladyprobationer will become famous soon enough

Thanks to the members who found the possible new medieval items and thank you for posting it and keeping updated on the goings on in WW.
ladyprobationer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:20 AM   #39
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I absolutely LOVE this theme. I would like to see more items added to it!!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 12:33 PM   #40
Gift Guru

fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible
fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Looking in the Webkinz General Chat forum today seems at least 2 people have the bear tapestry in their docks right now. They are showing up as blank dock items but thier names when scrolled over is reported to be mediveal bear tapestry so looks like at this the bear is just about ready to be activated in the site.
fumble99 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: