Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-19-2009, 04:50 PM   #71
MY NAME IS EMMA
Gifted

coolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Portuguese Water Dog Coming soon to Webkinz World.

That's cuter that the triceratops, and that's cute.
coolawesomeAbby is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2009, 04:54 PM   #72
Webkinz :)

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

Post Re: Portuguese Water Dog Coming soon to Webkinz World.

This looks like my grandma's old dog, Albert. I forget what happenend to him, he either ran away or died.
arnold995 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 04:58 PM   #73

Dr.Pepper is on a distinguished road

Cute. But the virtual picture really can be improved ... ;[
Dr.Pepper is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 04:59 PM   #74
Unregistered

Talking Re: Portuguese Water Dog Coming soon to Webkinz World.

BEST WEBKINZ CANZ HAS EVER MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Definitely getting this one and i might even get a twin for it!
Old 11-19-2009, 05:13 PM   #75
Unregistered

Smile Re: Portuguese Water Dog Coming soon to Webkinz World.

They mostly only come out with dogs in webkinz
Old 11-19-2009, 05:13 PM   #76

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by roxy1000
Very Cute!!!!
I'm still holding out & hoping for a POMERANIAN

ME TOO!!!! Lol!

I also wish they would make a border collie, they are some of the sweetest, prettiest, smartest dogs I have ever met.

This dog is adorable too though! Another one on the "must have" list. Now I can't wait to see what the ginger cat and clover puppy will look like!

*sigh* Ganz is going to send me to the poor house, lol.
kkww05 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 05:23 PM   #77

golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero
golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero

Not my favorite. Don't think I will be getting this. The virtual looks kinda weird.
golferguy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 05:25 PM   #78
acra798

Acra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond repute

I'll name it Bo.
Acra798 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 05:27 PM   #79

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

I think it is odd that this Portugese Water Dog is a new release from GANZ. I have been reading threads and posts about animals that people would like to see GANZ make and in all the months of reading I have never seen anyone ask for a Water Dog. Do you think it might be because the First Daughters own a Water Dog? Probably!
jazzykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 05:38 PM   #80

kitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all around

i will get this dog if it has a good psi i love it so i would get it even if it didn't have a good psi it is tooooo cute
kitkat97106 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
calley strikes again!, clover puppy, cutest kinz!, ginger cat, hi :), redstar55wuzhere

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: