Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-19-2009, 12:37 PM   #1
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Portuguese Water Dog Coming soon to Webkinz World.*UPDATED*

A new front page story has been added:

Portuguese Water Dog Coming soon to Webkinz World.*UPDATED*

Webkinz News has announced another new pet release for January of 2010. This is the Portuguese Water Dog. The Portuguese Waterdog's Pets specific item is a Heated Hound Hot Tub, it's food is Barkalhau. Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
Remember to take a look at our partner store, Ameriwade.Com. All of the January pets will be available for pre-order on Ameriwade's site at 12pm PST on Wednesday, November 25th. A portion of each purchase goes to support related costs here at Webkinz Insider!
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2009, 12:38 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Gummy bearz is a name known to allGummy bearz is a name known to allGummy bearz is a name known to all

Default Re: Portuguese Water Dog Coming soon to Webkinz World.

Oh my! it is too cute for words!
Gummy bearz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 12:40 PM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

It looks like it will have fur very similar to the Lil Kinz Lamb. That is nice glossy and soft
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 12:41 PM   #4
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Aw... that's so cute! And fluffy!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 12:41 PM   #5

southernlady is a jewel in the roughsouthernlady is a jewel in the rough

This is a cute dog. It reminds me of my beloved late puppy that I lost last year. Her name was black toe and she was part pyrenees and black lab. I think i would like to get this webkinz. I am not sure though.
southernlady is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 12:42 PM   #6
I'm as happy as a

puppydog39 will become famous soon enough

That looks awesome! Thanks for the info!
puppydog39 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 12:43 PM   #7

1Aramus is just really nice1Aramus is just really nice

It is so cute. Just like the presidents dog, Bo.
1Aramus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 12:44 PM   #8
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

it looks like my grandmas dog that bites me.
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 12:52 PM   #9
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

I must get this Webkinz. It looks exactly like my dog I had as a little girl, Jean.
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 12:53 PM   #10
Emma is the name

emmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guide

Wow, that is so cute
emmlag96 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
calley strikes again!, clover puppy, cutest kinz!, ginger cat, hi :), redstar55wuzhere

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: