Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-07-2011, 08:28 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

uragooddog will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Polka Dot Cow Coming to Webkinz World

OH MY GOSH! I HAAAAAAAVE TO HAVE THIS ONE! The cow is too cute, and the piano is adorable.
uragooddog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2011, 09:07 AM   #42
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

Hm...I see....I see an adoption by Cows!
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 04:03 PM   #43
I like money!

cheescake is a name known to allcheescake is a name known to allcheescake is a name known to all

Cute but it looks like the Strawberry Cow the same way the Glitzy Dragon looks like the Whimsy Dragon.
cheescake is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 12:57 PM   #44

PrincessPeach98 is a glorious beacon of lightPrincessPeach98 is a glorious beacon of lightPrincessPeach98 is a glorious beacon of light

I just wish it was a plush!
PrincessPeach98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 12:53 PM   #45
Call Me Lauren!

kinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roost

This is an adorable pet! I'm so glad I got some eStore points for Christmas and have a deluxe membership! I'll be counting down the days to January 1st when this cute cow finally is for sale!
kinzkid26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 05:55 PM   #46

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by kinzkid26
This is an adorable pet! I'm so glad I got some eStore points for Christmas and have a deluxe membership! I'll be counting down the days to January 1st when this cute cow finally is for sale!
counting down the days too
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 06:01 PM   #47
ow! I'm finally a
Gift Guru

cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!

Default Polka Dot Cow available January 1st!

Just found this on WebkinzNewz:

Click the image to open in full size.

I can't wait until January 1st!
cplover5689 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 06:02 PM   #48

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 
Default Re: Polka Dot Cow available January 1st!

View Post Originally Posted by cplover5689
Just found this on WebkinzNewz:

Click the image to open in full size.

I can't wait until January 1st!
me too
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 03:54 PM   #49
hi

tigerdove is a WIzard
tigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzard

That's great news, it's such a cute Webkinz! Thanks for sharing that picture!
tigerdove is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 04:09 PM   #50
atterrag100

gmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all things
gmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all things

I love this! I got this e-mail too. Just look at the items!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgPolka Dot Items.jpg (52.6 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpgPolka Dot Items II.jpg (41.9 KB, 7 views)
gmcgary is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
nacho tamer, the random family, tigerdove is here, webkinzrock474 is epic!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: