Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-17-2009, 11:01 AM   #31
ebheads love
Webkinz :)

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Polarberry Jam arrives in Arcade and New POTM item after Maintenance

View Post Originally Posted by slbradshaw
Dixie, I always wondered where the x in xmas came from. Thanks!
Yes thank you for the explination. My mom always says, "If you put the 'X' in Chirstmas you are xing Christ right out of it." Because of this I ALWAYS put Chirstmas, never an 'X'. I always feel bad. I will still keep writing and typing it out, but I feel a little better knowing that it means Christ. Most people put the 'X' because it is 'easier'. I had a lady the other day write 'Wms' as her last name. I asked her why and she said, "Williams is too long to write." What is the world coming to?
rollingfur is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2009, 11:01 AM   #32
i'm a team Edward

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

Default Re: Polarberry Jam arrives in Arcade and New POTM item after Maintenance

OOOH! cool stuff, the game is so much fun! rapping paper-cool! i found out i think i like have a lot of vacation tickets!!
Grace98 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2009, 11:02 AM   #33
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by Jerkinz
Click the image to open in full size.

Here's a picture on MyPage of the new tagline! I got to level seven. Did anyone win the trophy yet?
I to level 8 and didn't get anything, no tag line or trophy, who knows.
rollingfur is offline Female
Old 12-17-2009, 11:03 AM   #34
i'm a team Edward

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
Yes thank you for the explination. My mom always says, "If you put the 'X' in Chirstmas you are xing Christ right out of it." Because of this I ALWAYS put Chirstmas, never an 'X'. I always feel bad. I will still keep writing and typing it out, but I feel a little better knowing that it means Christ. Most people put the 'X' because it is 'easier'. I had a lady the other day write 'Wms' as her last name. I asked her why and she said, "Williams is too long to write." What is the world coming to?
oh! hmm well thanks! i need to be writing it like Christmas more! thanks! Happy B-day JESUS!!! happy CHRISTmas!
Grace98 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2009, 11:12 AM   #35
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

wow, that's a lot of news! running over to webkinz world to play new game for a few hours...
jazzinmarch is offline Female
Old 12-17-2009, 11:13 AM   #36
ow! God is
Gifted

Jerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clown

Ms. Birdy gestures now to. She's kind of creepy in my opinion...

And I think Dr. Quack has a new voice.

Amanda Panda also gestures,

Fred Rover, PJ Collie, and Debbie Dragon are all still the same. (Except PJ's Speech buble)
Jerkinz is offline Male
Old 12-17-2009, 11:19 AM   #37

cainmariko has a spectacular aura about

They fixed the glitch with the giggly zums! You can now get your prize.
Old 12-17-2009, 11:21 AM   #38

Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!

Hooray, this game is so fun! I'm going to practice my playing so I can get that My Page badge
Love, Jane. is offline Female
Old 12-17-2009, 11:30 AM   #39
You can't fight the

GooglesGirls is a glorious beacon of lightGooglesGirls is a glorious beacon of light

Ms Birdy Has A Higher Voice
GooglesGirls is offline Female
Old 12-17-2009, 11:40 AM   #40
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Wow Polar Berry Blast Game is pretty fun.

Unlocked a new tag line

Click the image to open in full size.
Mom2Alex is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, kevinelevin was here!, we wuv our webbies!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: