Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-18-2009, 12:35 AM   #101
ants to move doors!
Webkinz :)

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

Default Re: Polarberry Jam arrives in Arcade and New POTM item after Maintenance

Ahh...I finally got to see a few of the changes; I'll have to clear my cache since Tabby is still the same. I really like the new Arte, though - I picked him when WW has a question about updating the characters. I hated the stiff staring and blinking! The only thing worse is Quizzy who just looks like a cardboard cutout.

It's interesting that you say Tabby and Ms. Birdy's voices have changed. My theory is that the same voice actor did the original Ms. Birdy and Arte as well as the recorded greeting when you called Ganz. It was a man's voice and had the same warmth and texture...like a velvet blanket...or velvet elephant...

Only Tabby's "Good for you!..." etc. speech sounds substantially different. The other speeches sound tinny and hollow, but they are the basically the same. It is like Arte was animated to match his recorded speeches, but they animated Tabby without syncing it to the audio and to compensate they just sped her audio up slightly. She DOES look angry, though, with that pursed (purr-sed?) mouth and that she's standing and not typing anymore, like you're interrupting her and she's waiting for you to leave.

Last edited by Nereid; 12-18-2009 at 12:35 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2009, 12:43 AM   #102
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Polarberry Jam arrives in Arcade and New POTM item after Maintenance

I don't know if anyone commented on this yet, but the font has changed where you pet speaks and the icons on your dock list are different too!
Mom2Alex is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 12:45 AM   #103
ants to move doors!

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

OK, I listened on my other account and now she sounds different for all her speeches. It sounds very condescending. I'm done now! Please, resume your lives!

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2Alex
I don't know if anyone commented on this yet, but the font has changed where you pet speaks and the icons on your dock list are different too!
I saw a lot of fonts changed, like on Wacky Bingoz. Also, the HHH meters are moved one space to the left. Whew, they've made a mess of that update!
Old 12-18-2009, 01:28 AM   #104
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Wow!! Lots of new things..Been on a field trip all day and missed so much of the new stuff...Thanks as always for keeping us updated!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 01:52 AM   #105
Team Bella !!!
Gifted

bluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clown

Are you guaranteed that POTM if you adopt Koala in December, or is it random like with Signature Pets and Signature furniture? I would not be happy to go buy another koala (our family has 4 lil kinz koalas) and then get the playful picture or Newton's cradle that I already have. Could someone please let me know? Thanks so very much. bluedollymama
bluedollymama is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 03:50 AM   #106
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

When you get the POTM the prize is random just like the adoption exclusive is. Has anyone posted a pic of the carousel in a room yet? I wonder if your pet can ride it, or if it is decoration?
tweetibyrd is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 06:03 AM   #107
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

Polarberry Jam was a day late (Originally, it was expected on Dec. 16)
RobertFrog is offline Male
Old 12-18-2009, 07:20 AM   #108
Lil Kinz
I_Love_My_Girl is an unknown quantity at this point

So cute. Can are pets ride on it?
Old 12-18-2009, 10:40 AM   #109
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

hey! Take a look at this!

Click the image to open in full size.

It says to try it, but it just brings me to the arcade. There is nothing new there. Looks like ganz got ahead of themselves a bit!

View Post Originally Posted by RobertFrog
Polarberry Jam was a day late (Originally, it was expected on Dec. 16)
Oh well! It's here now and that's all that counts!
Old 12-18-2009, 10:54 AM   #110
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by bluedollymama
Are you guaranteed that POTM if you adopt Koala in December, or is it random like with Signature Pets and Signature furniture? I would not be happy to go buy another koala (our family has 4 lil kinz koalas) and then get the playful picture or Newton's cradle that I already have. Could someone please let me know? Thanks so very much. bluedollymama
potm prizes are random. they do not repeat until you have them all. i had one of each prize, so i knew i would receive the carousel. then i mailed it off my account, registered another pet and got a 2nd carousel

View Post Originally Posted by tweetibyrd
When you get the POTM the prize is random just like the adoption exclusive is. Has anyone posted a pic of the carousel in a room yet? I wonder if your pet can ride it, or if it is decoration?
they can not ride it! i thought they could. it is big 2 x 2 spaces, plays circusy music and is very pretty. it has unicorns and pink ponies

Click the image to open in full size.
jagular is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, kevinelevin was here!, we wuv our webbies!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: