Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-17-2009, 07:38 PM   #91
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Polarberry Jam arrives in Arcade and New POTM item after Maintenance

here are my pics of the new carousel . i wanted to ride it, but you can't!!!! it still plays nice music and will go indoor and outdoor. i didn't have an underwater or treetop on that account so i don't know about those

Click the image to open in full size.
jagular is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2009, 07:58 PM   #92
Dave Matthews Band
Webkinz :)

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

Default Re: Polarberry Jam arrives in Arcade and New POTM item after Maintenance

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2Alex
Wow Polar Berry Blast Game is pretty fun.

Unlocked a new tag line

Me too!

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
It's ok, I do it all the time.
Thanks so much.

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Well, give us a look at the badge and tag for My Page
I'm not the person you quoted, but here is mine.

Old 12-17-2009, 08:01 PM   #93

pwee12 is a jewel in the roughpwee12 is a jewel in the rough

Red face Re: Polarberry Jam arrives in Arcade and New POTM item after Maintenance

LOL - Ganz made WW a little more friendly with new Tabby Von Meow and Arte Fact!!
pwee12 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2009, 08:06 PM   #94
here is Kia?

Meg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clown

Whoa! I need to ge to WW pronto! :]
Meg Ann is offline Female
Old 12-17-2009, 08:32 PM   #95
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

Mrs. Birdie has also had a voice and image upgrade.
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2009, 09:01 PM   #96
Call me Lilly
ais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonder

I don't like the new Arte and Tabby.
But everything else is awesome!!!!!
ais1744 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2009, 09:13 PM   #97
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Talking Re: Polarberry Jam arrives in Arcade and New POTM item after Maintenance

Ooh what level do you have to be on to win the tagline? Or how many points do you have to have?mI wanna get one!
310webkinz is offline Female
Old 12-17-2009, 09:16 PM   #98
I love being a

fishinfuzz is a glorious beacon of lightfishinfuzz is a glorious beacon of lightfishinfuzz is a glorious beacon of light

Gah! I can't play polarberry jam! It doesn't load!!!
fishinfuzz is offline Female
Old 12-17-2009, 09:46 PM   #99
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

oh i love the new pet of the month item!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cool i will have to try the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2009, 11:01 PM   #100

mywebkinzworld is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
here are my pics of the new carousel . i wanted to ride it, but you can't!!!! it still plays nice music and will go indoor and outdoor. i didn't have an underwater or treetop on that account so i don't know about those

thank you for sharing this info. Very cute even if they can't ride it.
Closed

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, kevinelevin was here!, we wuv our webbies!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: