Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-17-2009, 09:15 AM   #1
Gift Guru

commodore has disabled reputation

Default Polarberry Jam arrives in Arcade and New POTM item after Maintenance

A new front page story has been added:

Polarberry Jam arrives in Arcade and New POTM item after Maintenance

Webkinz World returned from Maintenance with the new exciting Polarberry Jam added to the Webkinz Arcade.
Click the image to open in full size.

A new Pet of the Month item has also been included - Carnival Carousel.

Read more -->

In the wShop, My Preserves Shelf is for Sale. This is intended for the new Daily Activity Jumbleberry Fields which is scheduled soon. to debut on Asian Webkinz World accounts on Saturday 19th December - keep an eye on Today's Activities to see what time it is scheduled for.

Update: Thanks to WI member shichi for discovering the new look vacation ticket at the Travel Agency - it now resembles a boarding pass.

Thanks to WI member derring do for this new find - there is new Stationary Options for the holiday season - available on Regular accounts.

It seems two of our treasured Webkinz World hosts have had a slight makeover - Tabby von Meow and Arte Fact look a little different today - thanks to WI member illycoffee for noticing these changes.

Tabby has a more chirpy voice and a new purple t-shirt and seems a little smaller, and Arte appears a little smaller.

Here we see the before and after images side by side:

Update on Polarberry Jam: Thank you to WI member mhig for providing this image of the new Polarberry Jam tagline found on My Page.

commodore is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2009, 09:16 AM   #2
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Polarberry Jam arrives in Arcade and New POTM item after Maintenance

OH..NOW I have to adopt that Koala That is SO cool, I would love to have that Carousel
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-17-2009, 09:19 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

Default Re: Polarberry Jam arrives in Arcade and New POTM item after Maintenance

Hey I didn't get a loot bag and I have a Koala bear.
katie'smom is offline Female
Old 12-17-2009, 09:24 AM   #4
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

OH I love that! I need to run out and buy some koalas now.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 12-17-2009, 09:25 AM   #5
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by katie'smom
Hey I didn't get a loot bag and I have a Koala bear.
You only get the bag if you adopt it this month. If you already have it, you only get to do the extra activities.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 12-17-2009, 09:34 AM   #6

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

Gotta go play the new game. Love the Carousel hope it is big and not for a table. The shelf is cute I know just where to put it. Thanks for all the updates.
Myersnks is offline Female
Old 12-17-2009, 09:34 AM   #7
I made my avatar

woofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant future

Wink Re: Polarberry Jam arrives in Arcade and New POTM item after Maintenance

i need to trade for that POTM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
woofywoo7 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2009, 09:37 AM   #8
nfsne

msbirdyskids21 is just really nicemsbirdyskids21 is just really nice

I just found Christmas and Holiday paper and stickers in Kinz Post
Attached Images
File Type: jpgkinz post.jpg (91.4 KB, 17 views)
Old 12-17-2009, 09:48 AM   #9
arreicjanuary5

arreicjanuary5 is an unknown quantity at this point

cool new game!

club penguin rocks!!!!
:pgn::pgn::pgn:
arreicjanuary5 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2009, 09:53 AM   #10
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

How awesome a new pet of the month item, now I have to get another POTM. It a shame you have to adopt the pet that month to get the prize. Thanks for the info!
Mom2Alex is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, kevinelevin was here!, we wuv our webbies!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: