Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-13-2011, 03:00 PM   #41
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•
Webkinz :)

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Plushie Bubblegumasaurus Pet Specific Item and Special Food Revealed

Cool. But it's Exactly the same as the Estore Bubblegumasuars
luvzfrogs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2011, 10:09 AM   #42
onderful~!★

SilverStarlight has a reputation beyond reputeSilverStarlight has a reputation beyond reputeSilverStarlight has a reputation beyond reputeSilverStarlight has a reputation beyond reputeSilverStarlight has a reputation beyond reputeSilverStarlight has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Plushie Bubblegumasaurus Pet Specific Item and Special Food Revealed

I'm actually THRILLED that they made a plush for the actual eStore Bubblegumasaurus. The PLUSHIES are what Webkinz is all about, and I'm glad they're finally throwing us non-eStore customers a bone. I've been protesting against the idea of eStore-only pets for a while now on Webkinz Newz, and I guess GANZ is finally getting the picture. Most kids (including me) actually CAN'T buy what is, in reality, just pixels on a screen for real, good money. I hope they continue to do this in the future. I'm sorry for all you eStore people who bought it online already, though.
SilverStarlight is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 04:50 PM   #43
flowergoddess1200

gothfairy is on a distinguished road

awwww they are the same
gothfairy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 05:05 PM   #44
cupcake4446

cupcake4446 is on a distinguished road

Ganz is super lazy for doing this....
cupcake4446 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 12:38 AM   #45
arriors and a Fox

KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!
KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!

Exclamation I'm out! Finally released from the confines of the virtual world, now permitted to roam the world of plush! I'm free! I'm FREE!!!

Look at this ad I found.

Click the image to open in full size.

Anybody notice that this once virtual-only pet is shown here...in plush form???

Is it possible that Ganz is now saving the plush Webkinz from practical extinction?

May it be that they will repeat this act beyond this friendly dino, and free more of his friends?

Can we assume that other 2 Dimensional pets once long gone will now return...
IN THE PLUSH?!?!?!?

Find out when Return of the Plush Pet Pals continues...

Last edited by KatieKinz8; 12-03-2011 at 12:42 AM..
KatieKinz8 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 10:55 AM   #46
Louis Vuitton

Littlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no bounds
Littlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no bounds

Default Re: I'm out! Finally released from the confines of the virtual world, now permitted to roam the world of plush! I'm free! I'm FREE!!!

Lol! Cool! I hope they do!
Littlekozmo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 11:52 AM   #47
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: I'm out! Finally released from the confines of the virtual world, now permitted to roam the world of plush! I'm free! I'm FREE!!!

Yes, the Bubblegumasaurus plush is a new pet for December. It has the same graphic and PSI and everything.
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 11:58 AM   #48
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Yep! This isn't a rumor.
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 12:03 PM   #49
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

Oh gosh, I hope Ganz makes the love kitten go plush next Valentine's day *-*
lps3cheese is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 01:26 PM   #50
Coheiress
Gifted

SingerLove is a golden guideSingerLove is a golden guideSingerLove is a golden guideSingerLove is a golden guideSingerLove is a golden guideSingerLove is a golden guideSingerLove is a golden guideSingerLove is a golden guideSingerLove is a golden guideSingerLove is a golden guideSingerLove is a golden guideSingerLove is a golden guideSingerLove is a golden guideSingerLove is a golden guide

Wow......on one end all those bubblegumasaurus owners were ripped off! (since there was no plush at the time) but i am assuming tht this new plush will cost more......so it is a good and bad thing plus all those people who dont go on tht rip off site (estore) now the get the advantage! So its a good and bad thing........plus if ganz had changed the psi......the owners of estore bubblegumasaurus' would be furious because they got ripped off for a different psi......so i am thankful for this addition!
SingerLove is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bubblegum dino, ganz is lazy, jesus loves you!, return of the ppp's?, soa, super cute i love it

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: