Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-21-2011, 04:12 PM   #31
mkmaa00
Webkinz :)

DancinDog has disabled reputation

Default Re: Plushie Bubblegumasaurus Coming to Webkinz in December 2011

I thinking about getting it.

I don't know, but the plush is bugging me for some reason... I just can't put my finger on it though....
DancinDog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2011, 04:23 PM   #32
Jesus saves...

rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Dutdedo
I don't get why they are making plushie versions of all the estore pets! It is not fair to the estore people.
I understand, but it is also unfair to the plushie people to make all estore webkinz all the time when they could've been making those webkinz plushies!
rionokoe is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 04:38 PM   #33
Hollyshine11

Talking Re: Plushie Bubblegumasaurus Coming to Webkinz in December 2011

MUST GET IT! As well as the Darling Dino. 2 dino's for one month, and I'm really not wild about dinosaurs, but hey, they're both awesome!!!
Old 10-21-2011, 04:50 PM   #34
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Love it! I am all for the estore to plush ordeal, but how will Ganz make that look any different in the avator version? Also the South African Springbok is an estore to plush!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 06:35 PM   #35

webpol134 is on a distinguished road

What about the people that ALERDAY BOUGHT THE DINO?! think about them! Ganz think about the people who bought it at the estore and now wants the plush . If ganz will bring it for free for the people who alerday bought it that will be awsome . But i am sure they would'nt . Ganz , do you think that people are going to re-buy the pet only for the plush?! you are so WRONG . I don't know what about you guys but i know that i am NOT going to re-buy this pet only for the plush .
webpol134 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 06:50 PM   #36

victoria19 will become famous soon enough

ooh cool kudos 2 u ganz thats a cute plushie!!
victoria19 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 07:24 PM   #37
Gifted

kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy
kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy

Awesome! It is so cute!
kpk4803 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 08:10 PM   #38
Love Webkinz! Proud

Little99Little is just really niceLittle99Little is just really nice

Hmm, probably won't be getting this one cuz I don't get Webbies often. But it's a nice plushie, totally gonna be on my wish-list . Ganz have a good intention for this, making an e-Store a plushie .

~Little
Little99Little is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 09:20 PM   #39
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Very Pink!!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 11:00 PM   #40
ants a Bachuru

Gluevah is a splendid one to beholdGluevah is a splendid one to beholdGluevah is a splendid one to beholdGluevah is a splendid one to behold

Aww, it's so cute! I like how they've been making plush versions of e-store pets. Some of the e-store critters are really cute and it's nice to see plushies of them! I wouldn't buy a pet without a real-life equivalent. I wonder what e-store only pet will come out as a plush next.

View Post Originally Posted by webpol134
What about the people that ALERDAY BOUGHT THE DINO?! think about them! Ganz think about the people who bought it at the estore and now wants the plush . If ganz will bring it for free for the people who alerday bought it that will be awsome . But i am sure they would'nt . Ganz , do you think that people are going to re-buy the pet only for the plush?! you are so WRONG . I don't know what about you guys but i know that i am NOT going to re-buy this pet only for the plush .
I don't think Ganz is counting on people to "re-buy" the bubblegumasaurus plush. Maybe they're releasing estore pets as plushies because Webkinz is aimed primarily at children and most children would rather have a stuffed toy they can play with online than a virtual pet that they can't really touch. Also, a lot of people won't buy estore items (I'm one of them) because they don't want to spend real money on virtual items, but think that the estore pets are adorable. There are a lot of pets that I, for one, think should've been released as plushies because they're adorable, and the design is simple enough to make into a plush (and I would buy the plush if it was made!). Those people are the ones that Ganz is aiming at with these plush releases of estore pets. Not people that already bought the virtual pet; they already have your money. They've found ways to make money twice from the same idea :] Release estore pet=profit. Re-release popular estore pet as plush pet=more profit.
And why would they give a plush away for free just because you bought a virtual pet that you knew was virtual when you bought it? When you buy an estore pet, you're agreeing to pay money for something that isn't actually real; that's your choice and it's a risk you take on your own. To give away free plushies as a bonus to people who buy estore is unfair. It's unfair to everyone who doesn't buy estore pets because if they do it once, you never know when they'll do it again so you either have to buy whatever e-store pets are cute just in case they release a plush for it later on down the line, or miss out on pets that you really want because the plush came after the virtual pet.
...This comment ended up longer than I intended. Eh, I'm long-winded.

Last edited by Gluevah; 10-21-2011 at 11:00 PM..
Gluevah is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
hello baybeee, jellydonut!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: