Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-09-2011, 01:11 AM   #31
Webkinz :)

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Plush Pets now available at the Estore

That's about what I pay with tax at our local stores. But still that's pretty high shipping. I'd rather go with Ameriwade, or my fav seller on Ebay that gives free shipping!
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2011, 02:54 AM   #32
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

I just now ordered the caterpiller and the siamese from the estore at $10 each with an $8 SH total for $28 total.....the same would have cost me a few cents short of $27 on Ameriwade with their $5 SH but its late and I was to tired to go back and do it all over again. Keep in mind that the estore will never carry much at any one time....just as you can never buy very many varied virtual pets....they don't want to keep a high inventory.

The reason the virtual pets cost more than the plush is to make up for the difference in the shipping cost we pay.

Ameriwade IS a better value overall ...especially if you are buying multiples...I just got lazy.
RMMimii is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 07:31 AM   #33

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

Oh, I read this wrong, you don't get a floral fox webkinz just the plushes that were already plushes. Thanks for this infomation electrabuzz!
Koodo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 07:40 AM   #34
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise
stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise

That's a good idea, especially for those who have a hard time finding plushies. But please Ganz, don't stop sending them to the stores. Thanks.
stephsmom98 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 08:01 AM   #35
WebkinzMom1028

WebkinzMom28 will become famous soon enough

Hello I'm not sure about anywhere else but in our town none of the stores that carry webkinz have received any since Christmas. I keep calling to see if the Jan, Feb plushies have come in and keep getting told the same thing....that they don't know whats going on and they haven't gotten any since the Dec order. I have about 6 different stores I buy from and all of them are not getting any new ones...makes me very nervous! And one of the stores where I have always purchased from is not going to sell them anymore, and they used to sell alot of them. I really hope that Ganz is not fazing out the stores that carry the webbies....as I really like to pick mine out too...as each has their own personality!! Anyone else experiencing this where they live?
WebkinzMom28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 08:11 AM   #36
Call me Janna :D

sweetstar67 is a name known to allsweetstar67 is a name known to allsweetstar67 is a name known to all

That wonderful news
sweetstar67 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 08:59 AM   #37
When I'm Gone <3
Banned
CoolRanchDorito will become famous soon enough

Alrighty then. I'm not to thrilled about this. But i'm going to keep my opinion to myself.

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzMom28
Hello I'm not sure about anywhere else but in our town none of the stores that carry webkinz have received any since Christmas. I keep calling to see if the Jan, Feb plushies have come in and keep getting told the same thing....that they don't know whats going on and they haven't gotten any since the Dec order. I have about 6 different stores I buy from and all of them are not getting any new ones...makes me very nervous! And one of the stores where I have always purchased from is not going to sell them anymore, and they used to sell alot of them. I really hope that Ganz is not fazing out the stores that carry the webbies....as I really like to pick mine out too...as each has their own personality!! Anyone else experiencing this where they live?
I am. I have been looking for the Webkinz Tuxedo Cat for a looonnnggggg time now, and i still have not found it in my area. Makes me frustrated. >.<

View Post Originally Posted by Gwenda
i think that's great! But I would also REALLY like to see estore pets for 10 dollars! I've thought since the begining that the pets should only be 10. You can get the plushes for that multiple places why does it cost more for just the virtual?
I totally agree right there! I like those estore pets alot, but i have no lot of money to buy them.
CoolRanchDorito is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 09:15 AM   #38

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

they should have it the other way around

Estore pets available as plush...then Id really freak out (in a good way).
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 11:04 AM   #39
Forever2011

Forever2011 is a glorious beacon of lightForever2011 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: Plush Pets now available at the Estore

WOW! That's such a great idea!

~Forever
Forever2011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 11:09 AM   #40
When I'm Gone <3
Banned
CoolRanchDorito will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzBatRulz
they should have it the other way around

Estore pets available as plush...then Id really freak out (in a good way).
Agreed.
CoolRanchDorito is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: