Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-24-2011, 09:46 AM   #51
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Plumpy Explains How to Make the Prismatic Dress!

The clue is NOT VERIFIED!!

I will give you a hint
1 Something black and modern
2 something funky and weird
3 something sort of girly

It is on the posts in the comments and can't be confirmed
View Post Originally Posted by Gwenda
This was also a reply by "Plumpy"referring to her glasses

plumpy says:
February 24, 2011 at 8:45 am
Yes, there are lots of people that want them back, but they will be kinzstyle they will be in there the next update.
love, plumpy
Sorry Gwenda, that is not the REAL Plumpy who answered that question Some people have been coming in as the characters and making these posts and then they get people all excited about it.
They did that with Nafaria and said that she hid the real stove for cooking the secret recipes on Even though the recipes are 2 stove, 2 blender and 2 sandwich maker.
No, this is NOT the REAL Plumpy
She would have signed Love Plumpy, using a Capital in her name and not a lower case She is a journalist, after all

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-24-2011 at 10:27 AM..
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2011, 09:52 AM   #52
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

HMMM is funky hat a clue....
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 10:03 AM   #53
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

bratzdoll8 is on a distinguished road

where can i find all the recipes for the clothes?
bratzdoll8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 10:07 AM   #54
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Here is the forum for that. You can check out the unsolved ones or you can go to the one with Tabby's glasses on it and see what they have eliminated so far for combos:
Clothing Machine Recipes
Old 02-24-2011, 10:19 AM   #55

zenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insider
zenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insider

Kudos to Betmix I was so close, but they beat me to it.
Lets hope Plumpy give s us more clues , like to the seaside sarong.
zenta7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 10:30 AM   #56
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

BEWARE of the Post Comments. They can be misleading I am not sure at all about the 'clues' to making Plumpy's Glasses.
This lead was not directly in her Front Page post, it was in the comments below.
We all know that some people have been signing in as Character Hosts and making the posts, claiming to be them.
This may well be the case with the Clues for Tabby's Glasses.
Don't let it stop you from trying, though. We still have 11 clothing items to solve.
Old 02-24-2011, 10:30 AM   #57

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
The clue is NOT VERIFIED!!

I will give you a hint
1 Something black and modern
2 something funky and weird
3 something sort of girly

It is on the posts in the comments and can't be confirmed

Sorry Gwenda, that is not the REAL Plumpy who answered that question Some people have been coming in as the characters and making these posts and then they get people all excited about it.
They did that with Nafaria and said that she hid the real stove for cooking the secret recipes on Even though the recipes are 2 stove, 2 blender and 2 sandwich maker.
No, this is NOT the REAL Plumpy
She would have signed Love Plumpy, using a Capital in her name and not a lower case She is a journalist, after all
Thanks Dixie! I thought they were fake. I hope no one falls for it. That is sooooo mean
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 10:32 AM   #58
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

I would have to say that if it is NOT in their Main post, it is an imposter. Thank you for alerting us, Gwenda
Old 02-24-2011, 10:34 AM   #59
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Wow. Glad another item is solved. My pets like new clothes!! Congrats, beth! I don't think I would have ever figured this one out. Too bad some of the other unsolved clothing recipes may have the same randomness. I might as well try 3 totally unlikely combos and see what happens!
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 11:05 AM   #60
Sharronmarie will become famous soon enough

Gwenda, Thank you so much. I saw that post last night when I was tired and really believed it to be true. My daughter is autistic and has been trying different clothing combinations all morning. The sad thing, I can't make her understand what a hoax is, or that someone made the clues up. She is still trying and I guess I will just have to let her go on until she gets tired. I'm taking her shopping in just a little while. Maybe if I buy her a new Webkinz to adopt she will forget about this. Thank you again, Gwenda. You helped me realize that I need to be much more careful, especially before I say anything to my daughter.
Sharronmarie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, starmaggie was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: