Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-23-2011, 10:16 PM   #21
~ wackyfied ~
Webkinz :)

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Plumpy Explains How to Make the Prismatic Dress!

There is NO way on God's green earth I would have put that combination together, EVER!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS to, and a MASSIVE THANK YOU to bethmiz
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2011, 10:19 PM   #22

webkinzrare:) has a spectacular aura aboutwebkinzrare:) has a spectacular aura about

Thumbs up Re: Plumpy Explains How to Make the Prismatic Dress!

O never saw that coming

GO GO
webkinzrare:) is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 10:22 PM   #23
Gifted

gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Pooooor Plumpy . . . they were probably tired of waiting for people to figure it out.
gimmeabook is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 10:31 PM   #24
shined0wn

Fluffeh will become famous soon enough

Congrats bethmiz! But the dude hat? I'm glad WKN is giving out clues though. I have no idea how anyone would have solved this dress unless they just tried random stuff.
Fluffeh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 10:34 PM   #25
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

Congratulations bethmiz! Thanks so much for finding the solution for the cute dress! I would have never thought those items put together would turn out the Prismatic Dress!
Vickie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 10:44 PM   #26
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Wow I am kind of happy that they released an unsolved one that seemed impossible after releasing it as the dude hat being part of it, however, they could have given us one of the ones that has been around the longest
I on the other hand do not like them giving us the exact recipe, they should have given clues not right out giving us the recipe. As a member who spent over 5 million kinzcash on combos just for the Watermelon shirt it is a bit of a downer to see them just giving it to us outright
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 10:47 PM   #27
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

That is tooo CUTE! I can not wait to make one Congrats && Thank You bethmiz
karenpd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 10:49 PM   #28
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
Wow I am kind of happy that they released an unsolved one that seemed impossible after releasing it as the dude hat being part of it, however, they could have given us one of the ones that has been around the longest
I on the other hand do not like them giving us the exact recipe, they should have given clues not right out giving us the recipe. As a member who spent over 5 million kinzcash on combos just for the Watermelon shirt it is a bit of a downer to see them just giving it to us outright
And now beating my head against the wall LOL the dude hat shape of the white that says dude is totally the shapes of the colors...
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 10:53 PM   #29
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
And now beating my head against the wall LOL the dude hat shape of the white that says dude is totally the shapes of the colors...
Dang. I would never thought of that. Banging head on keyboard. bv gbgbvf
wiiboy829 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 11:05 PM   #30

babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds
babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds

testing!!!

Nice job plumpy, soon nothing else will be secret. Oh well at least the dress is cute!!!

Click the image to open in full size.<----- respond to me i'm cute!!!

Oh well, at least its cute

Click the image to open in full size.<------ respond to me, i'm cute!

Last edited by babykittyricky; 02-23-2011 at 11:04 PM..
babykittyricky is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, starmaggie was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: