Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2010, 08:57 AM   #71
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Please Wait...for Webkinz World Members This Morning

LOL, Tula, I have learned to hang out in the 'shallow end' of that pool. Cautiously optimistic
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2010, 08:58 AM   #72
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
LOL, Tula, I have learned to hang out in the 'shallow end' of that pool. Cautiously optimistic
Yes LOL I usually wait it out too, forgot on this one and jumped in the deep end..but I know they will get it worked out.
Tula is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 08:59 AM   #73
Yello?
Webkinz :)

Footontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonder

Same here about the parties. I get mine refunded, UGH! I reaally wanted to d one! I had it sceaduled for right now. >:-(
Footontable is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 09:01 AM   #74

cfent57 will become famous soon enough

webkinz news says a bit about this now hope they get it fixed soon

my party not till 3:30 but I bet it will be down still...
cfent57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 09:01 AM   #75
Awesomeness

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

When that "Oops" sign comes up, click the log out button, but click "NO" then you can go anywhere you want!!
zappity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 09:02 AM   #76

cfent57 will become famous soon enough

I can get on and do every thing but go to clubhouse it want load right so far...
cfent57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 09:03 AM   #77
Gift Guru

tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff
tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff

Well, my account is working.

Hope yours' get fixed soon.
tigerwhiskers26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 09:05 AM   #78
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Well at least people will get a refund
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 09:07 AM   #79
SillieBunny
Gift Guru

SillieGoosie is a WI addict!
SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
Well at least people will get a refund
Yeah, but then we have to wait at least a week to schedule another party? Unless they add a TON more time slots.
SillieGoosie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 09:12 AM   #80
inter =]

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

yasterday i was planning my party for today, and i put very rare prizes and kinzstyle cloths on the loot bags, and... nothing??? it will lose??? oh???
nici is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: