Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2010, 08:10 AM   #41
I'm movin' on ♥
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Please Wait...for Webkinz World Members This Morning

It does seem ridiculous that this really is the pattern. They add a huge amount of programming, and throw it out there, and crash their system. Do they ever test anything first??
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2010, 08:13 AM   #42

bronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud of

Really wish I could knock out my daily's right now.
bronkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 08:13 AM   #43
satoriluna
KarynS is a jewel in the roughKarynS is a jewel in the rough

Well at least I know it's not just me. I kept trying, thought maybe it was my account, so I tried logging in to my son's account -- same thing. My grandson's - same thing. Then I started wondering if it was my computer. I checked here once awhile ago, but this notice wasn't up yet, so I definately thought it was my computer for awhile! So....I still can't get in, but I feel a little better knowing it's not my PC or our accounts. Sheesh.
KarynS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 08:14 AM   #44
Lil Kinz

jc8134 is an unknown quantity at this point

mmm...daily enjoyment down I was when i logged on this morning to webkinz and got the green screen I cleared my cache.my cookies. and I also did a virus scan then did all my updated.. and nothing helped until I came into the webkinz insider forum and discovered the problem Thank-You Thank-you for being are rock webkinz insider you Keep us informed about webkinz we couldn't do it without you
jc8134 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 08:15 AM   #45

AutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud of

I'm glad it's not just my computer then, but how frustrating. I hope it's sorted out soon.
AutobotJazz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 08:15 AM   #46
Gift Guru

cdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by audi67
They coud be fixing the partys
View Post Originally Posted by junebugwebkinz
Yup they crashed our parties.
Ugh - I have 2 parties scheduled in about 2 hours. I wouldn't want to be them dealing with all the people who want their KC back for the party boxes.
cdfys is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 08:16 AM   #47
UnRegistered

Exclamation Re: Please Wait...for Webkinz World Members This Morning

I Called them and they said that they are having Tech Trouble and have not posted it on the site and try loggig in in 1-2 hours
Old 05-13-2010, 08:18 AM   #48
Lil Kinz
Grammy008 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, the insider is so great, they always answer all the questions, it sure take all the stress out of trying to get on the webkinz site, thank you Insider.
Grammy008 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 08:18 AM   #49
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Thanks Cows! I have been trying to get on all morning and thought it was my computer also. You people here are the best! Now I know it is not just me.
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 08:21 AM   #50
Canstralian!
Gifted

jenga_jane is an unparalleled talent
jenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talent

They're probably adding more time slots for parties...

I wasn't finished my Asian dailies, either. I have 40 minutes to get them done. Not going to happen I'm afraid...
jenga_jane is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: