Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2010, 08:02 AM   #31
Webkinz :)

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Please Wait...for Webkinz World Members This Morning

View Post Originally Posted by luxurytime
Received two Ganz Twitters:

We are experiencing techincal difficulties with our Party system. We are currently working to resolve it.

and...

Any parties scheduled during this time will be refuned.
Thank you for letting us know. I am glad they are working on it and that they will refund our parties. However, I really wanted my party and the goodies too. I was excited and for what? Only to be let down again.
junebugwebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2010, 08:02 AM   #32
Unregistered

Angry Re: Please Wait...for Webkinz World Members This Morning

I thought I (and my extremely slow computer) was the only one having this problem! Well, I will wait it out i guess! Thanks for the info or I would have been LOST!!!!!!
Old 05-13-2010, 08:03 AM   #33

Trance Gemini will become famous soon enough

good to know they are going to refund party's. site still mploding......got up to point i could see my webkinz, but no further. oh my
Trance Gemini is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 08:04 AM   #34
naname01
Gifted

MaryEllenMc is a jewel in the roughMaryEllenMc is a jewel in the rough

Just called Ganz. They said they plan to have the site fixed within an hour??????
MaryEllenMc is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 08:04 AM   #35
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the info! We are only getting the green screen. I guess this was not unexpected after all their additions.
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 08:05 AM   #36

Trance Gemini will become famous soon enough

Awesome. Thanks. They must be so tired getting phone calls. As tired as we are trying to get on site?
Trance Gemini is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 08:07 AM   #37

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by bronkinz
Par for the course (Kinzville Park). Add a new feature thinking, "What are the chances that EVERYONE is going to want to try this right away?" I wouldn't be too surprised if they're giving their servers CPR right now. Clear! Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. Yes, this can be funstrating at times. Good luck, Ganz!
Love the visual. Thanks for the laugh.

And yes, everyone, we really shouldn't imagine that this new feature would have worked today. We were fooled by the party set-up process which did work some of the times it was tried yesterday, and by the runway room which seemed to work most of the time.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 08:07 AM   #38

lluvping is an unknown quantity at this point

that is so weird! i tried logging on like 200 times this morning i was getting so frustrated!
lluvping is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 08:08 AM   #39
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
Love the visual. Thanks for the laugh.

And yes, everyone, we really shouldn't imagine that this new feature would have worked today. We were fooled by the party set-up process which did work some of the times it was tried yesterday, and by the runway room which seemed to work most of the time.
This is why I didn't purchase any yesterday. NOTHING ever works right away.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 08:09 AM   #40
grandmapauly is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by likmfurry
What else? It's another glitch due to the Party update. Nothing GANZ rolls out ever works properly the first time.
this is already getting ridiculous with all these glitches... they need to fix all the problems - then roll out new stuff.....:cdee:
grandmapauly is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: