Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2010, 07:57 AM   #21
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Please Wait...for Webkinz World Members This Morning

Thanks for letting us know. I was not sure if it was my computer. I feel so bad for the people that are missing their parties wonder what will happen?
stylede is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2010, 07:58 AM   #22
Webkinz :)
COOKIE.313 is on a distinguished road

Oh, I'm missing my party...
COOKIE.313 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 07:58 AM   #23

6Jedis is not just visiting!6Jedis is not just visiting!6Jedis is not just visiting!6Jedis is not just visiting!6Jedis is not just visiting!6Jedis is not just visiting!6Jedis is not just visiting!6Jedis is not just visiting!6Jedis is not just visiting!6Jedis is not just visiting!6Jedis is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by mommysbabe19
I agree with SparkleKitty24. Before I joined WI, I would have thought something was wrong with me or my computer. At least I know I'm not the only one. Hope they get it fixed before I have to leave for school.
Me too! So glad to have found WI. When I went on this morning and couldn't log on all the way , my second thought wasto check here for info.
6Jedis is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 07:59 AM   #24

Trance Gemini will become famous soon enough

Yea right?
Trance Gemini is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 07:59 AM   #25
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

Received two Ganz Twitters:

We are experiencing techincal difficulties with our Party system. We are currently working to resolve it.

and...

Any parties scheduled during this time will be refuned.
luxurytime is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 08:00 AM   #26

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Party Glitch....??? I got a total green screen on all 4 accounts. I have a party booked for 10am KT today, guess I just lost 1000kc!!! I do hope it is up and running soon - they also have the medieval curtain on - the only thing that I need to complete that collection
Oh well, guess I'll go sit on the deck with my coffee and enjoy the sunshine for a bit.
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 08:00 AM   #27
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by luxurytime
Received two Ganz Twitters:

We are experiencing techincal difficulties with our Party system. We are currently working to resolve it.

and...

Any parties scheduled during this time will be refunded.
luxurytime is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 08:01 AM   #28
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I'm so glad they communicate with us! I was worried about the parties, since I had an invitation to one for this morning, I'm so glad the host will get a refund!

I'm also hoping they fix the runway glitch that a few members (including my dd) are getting with it-it is such a wonderful feature! I can't wait for all the bugs to get kicked out!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 08:01 AM   #29

bronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud of

Par for the course (Kinzville Park). Add a new feature thinking, "What are the chances that EVERYONE is going to want to try this right away?" I wouldn't be too surprised if they're giving their servers CPR right now. Clear! Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. Yes, this can be funstrating at times. Good luck, Ganz!
bronkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 08:02 AM   #30
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Well at least they will refund the parties. I really hope it is up and running before the rare is available.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: