Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-14-2010, 05:06 PM   #171
Webkinz :)

liberrylady has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Please Wait...for Webkinz World Members This Morning

I just got off the phone with Ganz. Long story, and I'll be back in a sec to post more, but the key thing I want to say is this, "CALL GANZ if you had an issue with your party (as a host or as an attendee)!!" Hurry, you have 20 minutes before they close for the weekend. I got the impression that they don't think the issue is as widespread as it really is. 1-866-WEBKINZ

Possible workaround?!

One of my friends invited me to her party. We both logged on at the right time, went to the right color zone, went to our rooms, saw the Go to Party button, clicked it, and nothing happened. After around 10 minutes of trying, I called customer service and explained the situation. She logged on to my account, hit the party button, but nothing happened for her either. I had my friend holding on another phone. Right before her party ended, my friend (the host of the party) told me she was able to get into her party. I let the customer service lady know this.

I asked my friend Megan to tell me EXACTLY how she was able to get into the party. While I had been talking to customer service, Megan went to the game room inside of her Webkinz house and started playing air hockey. She said that in the middle of the game, a message popped up that said something like, "You can't play a game while your party is going on. Would you like to go to your party?" Please note: those weren't the exact words!! She said it was just something like that. She clicked "yes" or whatever button that popped up, and it took her to the circus party room, and she was able to play for a few minutes and get her LOOT BAG!!

I immediately called customer service back, but the person I talked to had already left, so I told the new person this. She talked to her manager, who said he didn't know of a message like that. Sooo, if anyone would like to try this workaround, I would be anxious to see if it works for anyone else. I'm not sure if it worked for her because she was the hostess, or if it would have worked for me as an attendee if I had known. I say, it doesn't hurt to try!

Last edited by liberrylady; 05-14-2010 at 05:06 PM..
liberrylady is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2010, 05:21 PM   #172

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Thanks for the great info Liberry -- now at least we have something else to try!

I talked with them three times today (including the time they called me for more info). There are clearly a lot of issues.

Have we heard of one successful party yet? At least your friend Megan got in for a few moments -- did she have time to get a screen shot?
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 05:35 PM   #173

Cheeky, this is exactly why I wish every person with an issue would call! I told the customer service lady that I was on several forums, and I had not read about one person who was able to go to their party. She said she knew that many players had been able to go their parties. I said that it was very odd that I hadn't read about one single person who had. My friend Megan did not take a screen shot--I'm not even sure if she knows how. I thought the same thing--aack, we need a screen shot!
Old 05-14-2010, 05:48 PM   #174

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Liberry -- okay if I copy your info into my thread? I'll do it as a quote from you -- or credit to you anyway. Is that okay?
Old 05-14-2010, 06:02 PM   #175

LOL! I just posted on your thread before reading this! Yes, you may post anything I've said.

Hold on! Reports are coming in that people are able to get into their parties the regular way!!

Last edited by liberrylady; 05-14-2010 at 06:02 PM..
Old 05-14-2010, 08:56 PM   #176
ram325

webby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud of

anyone know if we're able to schedule parties yet or are they still testing?

just tried to schedule a party and the msg Paramators are empty came up ... any help would be appreciated

Last edited by webby4; 05-14-2010 at 08:56 PM..
webby4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 08:58 PM   #177

WI Subscriber

I have been able to schedule a few. Try clearing your cache.

and log off and on -- I had to try several times before it worked.

I also have not been able to schedule a party without saying 'yes' other pets could come if someone cancelled. I got the empty parameters message when I said no.

Last edited by CheekyDB; 05-14-2010 at 09:02 PM..
Old 05-14-2010, 09:18 PM   #178
ram325

webby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud of

thx CheekyDB ... i cleared my cache and everything. Am i missing a step? i go to my room, brought the party pack in from dock, selected the 4 games, chose invite heading and message, selected invitees, chose a zone, date & time and still the message Parameters are not correct or empty. guessing i have to keep on trying then?

and oh yea, i selected "yes" too.
webby4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 09:52 PM   #179

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by webby4
thx CheekyDB ... i cleared my cache and everything. Am i missing a step? i go to my room, brought the party pack in from dock, selected the 4 games, chose invite heading and message, selected invitees, chose a zone, date & time and still the message Parameters are not correct or empty. guessing i have to keep on trying then?

No, you aren't missing anything. Clearly there are still many problems. Sorry I don't know what else to suggest. Try again tomorrow. And we will all keep our fingers crossed.
Old 05-14-2010, 10:21 PM   #180
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by webby4

Have you tried both kinz chat and kinz chat plus? Not sure if they both have openings or not.
magicw is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: