Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-14-2010, 10:06 AM   #161

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Please Wait...for Webkinz World Members This Morning

View Post Originally Posted by kittycat mommy
Can someone explain the procedure to me once invited to a party??? I was invited and the invitation said who it was from and what day and time and zone color. What do I do now??? Is the party going to be in their room and do I get invited into their own room like a room invitation?? Is the clubhouse involved? Also if I host a party do I have to buy an empty room to put a package in? So sorry for all these questions but I am totally confused
You need to go to your room, turn on your phone and be in the correct color zone. Then you will get a button like this one.

Some of the buttons are showing up, but so far they haven't worked.

Ganz is still working on it. They just called me a little while ago to ask some more questions about the situations I experienced earlier this morning.

Click the image to open in full size.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2010, 10:09 AM   #162

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by prrety11
Ganz just tweeted:
Parties are open!!
They tweeted that a couple hours ago. You can go in and set up a time now -- and I gather there are slots available (guess they opened up more spaces).

But parties aren't working yet -- unless someone had one since 10:30.

I know they are working on it -- so hopefully soon!!!
Old 05-14-2010, 10:16 AM   #163
ram325
Webkinz :)

webby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud of

ok ... am i missing a step here to create a party? i'm still getting the error parameter message. i'm in My Room ... brought the party pack in ... selected the invite & games and stuff, selected zone & date & time, selected guests and still error message. so, are they still working on it?? and yes, my cached have been cleared ...
webby4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 12:17 PM   #164

GloryToWebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I keep clicking "Go to party" but nothing happens... =( oh well
GloryToWebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 12:31 PM   #165

kittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant future

Thank you so much CheekyDB for explaining this new party feature to me. I really appreciate it and I hope it works for you. Have a wonderful weekend and a fun time at your parties.
kittycat mommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 12:47 PM   #166

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by GloryToWebkinz
I keep clicking "Go to party" but nothing happens... =( oh well
That is exactly what happened to me.

View Post Originally Posted by kittycat mommy
Thank you so much CheekyDB for explaining this new party feature to me. I really appreciate it and I hope it works for you. Have a wonderful weekend and a fun time at your parties.
Thanks! At least two of my pets had a good time (according to the rep who took them to the party )

I posted pictures of the loot bag items I received here:

My Pets went to a Big Top Circus Party

It would seem that the loot bags contain one food, one clothing and one object. At least my two did. Hope that is true for all of them (these are just the general loot bags, I didn't include any special items)
Old 05-14-2010, 12:57 PM   #167
Neiler for life

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

Yeah,I've noticed that it won't let me schedule for tommorow or the 16th.I hate glitches like that.
Boltaway is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 01:32 PM   #168

kittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant future

CheekyDB I am so glad your pets had a great time at their party........and hopefully soon you will be able to chaperone them and join in the festivities
The loot bag prizes are really cool......thanks for sharing the pictures with us. I am looking forward to our scheduled party tomorrow. Thanks, again.
kittycat mommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 01:42 PM   #169

Oreopaws03 is an unknown quantity at this point

That happend to me to! but i have no clue when it comes back!
Oreopaws03 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 03:32 PM   #170
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Please Wait...for Webkinz World Members This Morning

I finally tried my party pack again today in hopes of scheduling a party. OK, so I choose games, add prizes, find a time slot available, choose invitation, invite friends, then I click the SEND button and it says wrong parameters or something like that. Next, I try it again, wait for like 5 minutes because party pack isn't even loading!!!!!!!!!!!! I just cleared my cache so I will go try again.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: