Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2010, 03:39 PM   #131
Webkinz :)

NANAPB is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Please Wait...for Webkinz World Members This Morning

I would like Ganzs take on why nothing ever works when they roll it out. I have spent 40 years as a computer programmer and would have been fired for one instance like this. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to make sure things work prior to rolling it out. I am also disgusted with the fact that this is a childrens website and a great number of the things they do do not cater to children. Nana
NANAPB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2010, 03:40 PM   #132
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

I have learned from this the following things:

When WW decides to make a new activity I will:

1. Stop, recall past problems and expect new ones.

2. Expect the site to not function in all areas when new activity is added.

3. Warn children that since it is new it may not work right and teach them to make good decisions about what to invest and not invest in a new activity until its working properly.

4. Never add my own items or invest a lot of kc or real money until all problems are resolved and things are working right. If I wish to investigate the new activity when it first comes out I will approach it with caution and not spend a lot, or place any of my precious items at risk.

5. smile and be glad a new activity has hit WW but slow down and possibly wait a week before even messing with it.

6. Pack my bags and go on vacation because chances are WW will not work right until I get back anyway. LOL

Last edited by Tula; 05-13-2010 at 03:43 PM..
Tula is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 03:52 PM   #133
Unregistered

if you wait it works that is if you have fast internet
Old 05-13-2010, 03:53 PM   #134
capeanne is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

I was fortunate to access all my accounts today. But, when I just tried to do my daily Smoothy Moves, all accounts are green again.

When I was new to Webkinz World, the system went down right in the middle of an adoption. I thought I did something wrong and was quite upset. That's when I found the Webkinz Insider website and discovered that I had done nothing wrong. Four days later WW came back. But, if it were not for Webkinz Insider I would have been distraught because I was, by then, hooked on WW.

So, thanks to the Insider and to all the people who post to keep us informed and let us know we are not alone. Now I know that this too shall pass but then I didn't know. And, if I had kids I would caution them as has been suggested. It is disappointing to adults like me so I imagine kids are really disappointed.

Anyway, thanks.
capeanne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 03:54 PM   #135

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

I'm in!! Got my W-Shop coupon!
webbimom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 03:56 PM   #136
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Thanks for the update COWS4YOU, I hope they get it fixed before our party tomorrow probably not. I hope some body does a poll on if you are suprised at Ganz having a problem with a new feature. I'm not, because Ganz happens. you have to laugh to keep from crying. Bob
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 03:59 PM   #137

4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light

um where is the party thing and where can i book?
4chocolate7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 03:59 PM   #138
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

I wonder how the refund will work, will I get a full refund or get my coupon back ?
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 04:09 PM   #139
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

It is worth noting that you can now get into webkinz world though parties are not working, please update this on the article.
Thanks!
Kayfookey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 04:15 PM   #140
legorvg9
Richie is an unknown quantity at this point

AWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I woke up at 5:00 am yesterday to book a party and now, it's crashed!

Imma Imma Imma Imma Imma so sad cause my parties are crashed imma imma
Richie is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: