Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2010, 12:37 PM   #101
Webkinz :)

daisymcferrin will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Please Wait...for Webkinz World Members This Morning

thanks cows
1 quick question i scheduled a party yesterday for tomorrow just wondering will it be held at my house or some place else?
daisymcferrin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2010, 12:41 PM   #102
oo Hoo! I'm Gifted!
Gift Guru

kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by lgallu
So I'm confused, which is not unusual for me. Late last night, right around midnight I was able to schedule a party for next Thursday between 8-830pm, does that mean my party is still a go or did they cancel everyone's?
The only parties that have been canceled are the ones that were scheduled before they fix the glitch. The only way your party would be canceled would be if they still haven't gotten it fixed by next Thursday. I certainly would hope it would be fixed by then.
kschoice is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 12:45 PM   #103

View Post Originally Posted by kschoice
The only parties that have been canceled are the ones that were scheduled before they fix the glitch. The only way your party would be canceled would be if they still haven't gotten it fixed by next Thursday. I certainly would hope it would be fixed by then.
thanks i schedulled my party for tomorrow i hope its fixed by then and then i schedulled another party next saturday for my sis b day
Old 05-13-2010, 12:46 PM   #104
oo Hoo! I'm Gifted!
Gift Guru

kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by daisymcferrin
thanks cows
1 quick question i scheduled a party yesterday for tomorrow just wondering will it be held at my house or some place else?
I believe it will be in the clubhouse, just not sure at this point since nobody has been able to have a party yet.
Old 05-13-2010, 12:48 PM   #105

View Post Originally Posted by kschoice
I believe it will be in the clubhouse, just not sure at this point since nobody has been able to have a party yet.
thanks!! i sold alot of stuff just to buy a party pack and now i cant use them! nice one
ganz
Old 05-13-2010, 12:53 PM   #106
oo Hoo! I'm Gifted!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by daisymcferrin
thanks!! i sold alot of stuff just to buy a party pack and now i cant use them! nice one
ganz
I hope it is fixed by the time your party starts

Mine was this morning so it was canceled I will just have to try and grab the next available slot for next week now.
Old 05-13-2010, 12:55 PM   #107
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Please Wait...for Webkinz World Members This Morning

i cant see newspaper. AND I WANT NEWS!
Old 05-13-2010, 12:58 PM   #108
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Please Wait...for Webkinz World Members This Morning

View Post Originally Posted by likmfurry
What else? It's another glitch due to the Party update. Nothing GANZ rolls out ever works properly the first time.

BIG TIME! your right! very right.
Old 05-13-2010, 01:29 PM   #109
kiltedtxduck

kiltedtxduck is on a distinguished road

I was able to get on Webkinz and do my daily stuff. It just ran a little slower than usual. Maybe the problem is slowly getting better? Hopefully it is.
kiltedtxduck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 02:01 PM   #110
Ponies&Potter&am

scoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud of

Refunded? wasn't! I spenrt a thousand bucks just like everyone else and I even but in a Mega Stove of my own, and I didn't get a refund! Get someone please give me the phone number to Ganz services?

Refunded? wasn't! I spent a thousand bucks just like everyone else and I even put in a Mega Stove of my own, and I didn't get a refund!Can someone please give me the phone number to Ganz services?

Today was supposed to be my Seal's birthday party! Poor Snowbelle!:seal: Ganz is starting to make me mad. They sooo should have known it would be popular! I mean, come on, PARTIES. That sure isn't going to be popular.

Last edited by scoutreeve; 05-13-2010 at 02:01 PM..
scoutreeve is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: