Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2010, 10:38 AM   #91
Lil Kinz

hfcutie5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: Please Wait...for Webkinz World Members This Morning

They Should have known that it would be ths popular!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Now Shadow (Raccoon Which is a female!) Cant have her Party!!!!
hfcutie5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2010, 10:39 AM   #92
allthatshimmerz
Webkinz :)

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

Default Re: Please Wait...for Webkinz World Members This Morning

Gotta love Ganz' quote saying they KNEW the parties would be popular but didn't expect the OVERWHELMING RESPONSE. What on earth DID they expect? History alone should have taught them how WW members immediately flock to all new features, and adequate preparations should have been in place. Given Ganz' horrible track record, shame on all of us who bought parties and actually expected to be able to use them in the near future. Which leads to my next question....

For everyone else like me who has tons of party boxes sitting in our docks and didn't start the secheduling process yet, how long is this going to take? I don't know what Ganz expected, but I can easily foresee party space filling up well into the summer months depending upon how far into the future they let you book.
allthatshimmerz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 10:57 AM   #93
fvb
twilight1977

fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence
fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence

They were only booking parties up until next wednesday. So a week in advance. But I can see how crazy it will be just trying to book those few times!!
Reminds me of when the Stadium competitions came in place.
fvb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 11:09 AM   #94
Hijinata is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: Please Wait...for Webkinz World Members This Morning

gggrrr i was supposed to have a party right now and it said i would have a refund but it didnt give me my refund and i put lots of good prizes in their!
Hijinata is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 11:10 AM   #95
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Please Wait...for Webkinz World Members This Morning

Hi, yeah i bought oa party pack yesterday and it is not fair! I want to know when they will have it fixed1
Old 05-13-2010, 11:19 AM   #96

Talini has a spectacular aura about

I've been having trouble with scripts crashing for the past few days. Typically when trying to go to the w-shop. Now, I am having terrible trouble getting in at all.
Talini is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 11:55 AM   #97
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

I think Ganz should offer a full refund for the party packs if one sells them back to the Wshop this week, and do not sell any more until this straightened out. Our family has several packs sitting in our docks, and we have no idea if they will expire before we get to use them. Great job on an exciting new addition, but I think so many of us have been waiting for something new and fun that it overwhelmed them.
amyms is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 11:56 AM   #98
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

I can not get into the Clubhouse at all. I wanted to take my pets to the Gym. But I can not get in.
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 12:11 PM   #99

ilovecopper is an unknown quantity at this point

Very disappointed. They could have gifted the party gifts to those attending as an apology for the cancelled parties.

I hope they get it fixed fast.

kc gone. party box gone. extra prizes gone. Hope they can keep track of all that.

When they get it working... I hope veryone has a fun time.

kc gone. party cancelled. extra praizes gone. party box gone. I hope they can keep track of all those items.

When it finally works... I hope you all have a wonderful party!

right now, I am having a pity party.

Why am I surprised by a glitch.

Last edited by ilovecopper; 05-13-2010 at 12:11 PM..
ilovecopper is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 12:36 PM   #100
lgallu

lgallu will become famous soon enough

So I'm confused, which is not unusual for me. Late last night, right around midnight I was able to schedule a party for next Thursday between 8-830pm, does that mean my party is still a go or did they cancel everyone's?
lgallu is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: